• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Really Simple SSL Pro - Improve Security with Really Simple SSL Pro

Really Simple SSL Pro - Improve Security with Really Simple SSL Pro v8.0.0

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Really Simple SSL Pro - Optimises Your Site For SSL with a new update entry:

Really Simple SSL Pro v4.1.4 NULLED

Huge THANK YOU to @NullMaster for super fast nulling service! :love:

== Change log ==
= 4.1.4 =
* Improvement: Added report-paused mode to Content Security Policy generator. Reporting will now automatically pause after 200 requests to prevent high server load
* Improvement: Further restricted access to Content Security Policy generator REST API calls
* Fix: Default options won't be reconfigured after plugin deactivation/activation

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a question, perhaps a silly question. I have the previous version installed. 4.1.6. But it appear as is trying to confirm licensing with the plugin main page. i had it blocked. Is this suppose to do that?? Screenshot_2021-04-12-1 Snitch.png Screenshot_2021-04-12-2 Snitch.png

Babak updated Really Simple SSL Pro - Optimises Your Site For SSL with a new update entry:

Really Simple SSL Pro v4.1.8

Download Really Simple SSL Pro v4.1.8 Nulled Free
= v4.1.8 =

* Fix: PHP headers were set with quotes, causing issues on some servers.
* Fix: When switching from "enforce" to "paused", CSP headers were not removed
* Improvement: generalized wrap_header function for more robust header generation
* Improvement: disable remove .htaccess headers on activation of PHP headers.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've been using this plugin for years but recently I read somewhere Wordpress itself has the 'force SSL' built in now? So, doesn't that function make this plugin unnecessary?

Thanks for all the efforts, though. Appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock