• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [Real] Targeted Website Traffic (Analytics Trackable) (Adsense Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in this. Wil place a trial order to check it out. Sharing with a friend too.

Hi, I'm interested,

Do you drip feed?
Can we choose traffic origin (google.com, bing.com, etc)
Can we choose keywords that direct the traffic?

Thanks

Just putting it in public.
Took a trial for $1.
12 hours ago received a message saying the order has been completed.

But till now, Google Analytics is not showing any data whatsoever.

All today today, this test site I had used for this received only 2 visits and both are direct traffic (I can share screenshot).

Targeted Traffic country you can choose from:
  1. USA
  2. Germany
  3. UK
  4. France
  5. India
  6. Canada
  7. Brazil
  8. Indonesia
  9. Russia
  10. Ukraine
  11. Mexico
  12. Vietnam
  13. Italy
  14. Netherlands
  15. Spain
  16. Turkey
  17. China
  18. Singapore
  19. Thailand
  20. Japan
  21. Pakistan
  22. Korea
  23. Taiwan

100% REAL Traffic
Low bounce rate

Google Organic Traffic

UNLIMITED orders can be placed.

Maximum 10K traffic per day fulfillment for safety.

Organic Traffic To Get Visitor view your Website/URL

You Can Use "Google Analytics" To See The Visitor Traffic, Please allow some time as the update takes time from Google after it is completed!!

Required Link Format: Full Website URL

Speed Up to 2,000 Unique Visitors Per Day
Up to 2+ Minutes Retention. Spread Over 24 Hours.
Platform: 70% PC and 30% Mobile Traffic.
Home Page and Sub Page Visits.
General, Niche & Adult Sites Accepted.
Google Adsense Safe.
Google Analytics Trackable.

Price: 2$ 1$ USD (Paypal Fee 0.51$ extra) for each 1000 Traffic quantity. Promo price of 1$ USD valid for first 10 orders from babiato. After that it will be 2$ USD per 1000 traffic. Due to huge orders from Babiato, I have decided to keep the promo pricing of 1$ USD as a gratitude to Babiato members until further notice.
Payment: Paypal (for international user) and UPI (for Indian users)

Delivery time: 12-24 hours

Extra Note (updated 30-04-2021): If placing orders for longer duration, make sure the traffic order is minimum 500 visits per day. For example if you are ordering for 10k visits, I can provide the traffic spread to a maximum of 20 days which is 500 visits per day.

UPI ID: die2mrw007-1@okicici

Refund Policy: Full refund if order not delivered. No refund after order delivery.
do you have any option if I need UK only traffic?

I'm really interested in this traffic offer, just that I'm kind of scared because I've gotten Ad serving limit to one of my sites due to some traffic I bought.
Is your traffic real human?
Do some Returns?
Do they make some clicks?

Just putting it in public.
Took a trial for $1.
12 hours ago received a message saying the order has been completed.

But till now, Google Analytics is not showing any data whatsoever.

All today today, this test site I had used for this received only 2 visits and both are direct traffic (I can share screenshot).
Delivery time is 12-24 hours bro. When I receive an order, I complete it from my end and updated you with the status. As you replied mentioning you didnt received the expected traffic, I replied you saying I will do the needful and rework on the same.

As I couldn't fulfill it, I am refunding you back the money. I am really sorry for this trouble.

Hi, I'm interested,

Do you drip feed?
Can we choose traffic origin (google.com, bing.com, etc)
Can we choose keywords that direct the traffic?

Thanks
Drip feed is possible with a minimum of 500 traffic per day order.
Yes, traffic origin is possible via google bing etc but in that case country target wont be possible.
Keywords are on trial and I cannot assure on this. I am trying to implement this soon.

do you have any option if I need UK only traffic?
Yes, you can order UK only traffic and it will be fulfilled.

I'm really interested in this traffic offer, just that I'm kind of scared because I've gotten Ad serving limit to one of my sites due to some traffic I bought.
Is your traffic real human?
Do some Returns?
Do they make some clicks?
The traffic is not bot or software driven and hence completely safe. Your adsense or analytics wont be hurt with this traffic for sure.
Returns, clicks I cannot assure you.

Reactions: Zackie8913
Yes, you can order UK only traffic and it will be fulfilled.

The traffic is not bot or software driven and hence completely safe. Your adsense or analytics wont be hurt with this traffic for sure.
Returns, clicks I cannot assure you.
Thanks for the clarification. I think i will try your traffic out

Reactions: die2mrw007
5k in 10 days do I want to test how we close the deal?
from what I read and understand with my request it will be 200 traffic per day.
totaling $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock