• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [Real] Targeted Website Traffic (Analytics Trackable) (Adsense Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot share user testimonials here because once I did and the user messaged me saying not to display his information publicly. Hence I refrain from publishing any testimonial here unless the user permits me to share.

And you dont have to worry about the service quality or result. If I fail to deliver as mentioned here in this thread, I will refund you the complete amount. Also I am doing this at the cheapest rate possible which you may not get it anywhere else.
you can ask them brother, it just for the testimonial use for your service also you can hide the name or identity of the used service. it's just my opinion.. is a good and trusted service if have a good testimonial. :)

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
you can ask them brother, it just for the testimonial use for your service also you can hide the name or identity of the used service. it's just my opinion.. is a good and trusted service if have a good testimonial. :)
Its very low to ask for a testimonial from user which I never do. Also to publish someone's message which they sent me in private chat, I have no right to share it publicly.

Like a wise man said, you will receive lots of critisism if you do anything bad, but never should expect nice words when you do good things.

There isn't any critisism for any of my services yet and I make sure to deliver what I promise and If I cannot for any reason, I compensate that by giving full refund and additional free services on top of the ordered ones.

Its very low to ask for a testimonial from user which I never do. Also to publish someone's message which they sent me in private chat, I have no right to share it publicly.

Like a wise man said, you will receive lots of critisism if you do anything bad, but never should expect nice words when you do good things.

There isn't any critisism for any of my services yet and I make sure to deliver what I promise and If I cannot for any reason, I compensate that by giving full refund and additional free services on top of the ordered ones.
It's true... I agree with you. can you send me a PM for the details of this service brother?

All Details are mentioned in the first post bro. If you have any doubt/query just PM me and I will be happy to

All Details are mentioned in the first post bro. If you have any doubt/query just PM me and I will be happy to answer.
Ohkiee, i though you haven't mentioned payment id there, anyways payment has been sent to you pp, please start the task.

Thanks.

Reactions: die2mrw007
ENGLISH ONLY!
Me interesaría 2000 visitas a 2 páginas de un mismo sitio web, 1000 para cada una de ellas, ¿es posible?

Interesting!
Would it be possible for 500 visits per day for 20 days with people only from Brazil?
It is very important that they are people from Brazil only!
In this case, would the value be 10 dollars?

are these traffic real humans or just bots coming using residential proxy? are they will click on my page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock