• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [Real] Targeted Website Traffic (Analytics Trackable) (Adsense Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be direct traffic or keyword based google organic traffic?
Both available. But for google organic traffic, currently it is not keyword based but site based using "site:example.com" algorithm. So basically you can see in analytics traffic source as under organic traffic but not keyword specific.

Due to high orders from Babiato members, I have decided to continue this service at the promo price of $1 USD per 1000 traffic visits as a token of gratitude until further notice.

The topic has been updated with the new pricing information.

Due to high orders from Babiato members, I have decided to continue this service at the promo price of $1 USD per 1000 traffic visits as a token of gratitude until further notice.

The topic has been updated with the new pricing information.
I need some bot traffic to destroy someone's adsense... Can you do it?

Reactions: Supremo DM
I interesting if there actual real traffic, can you provides some testimonial from used this service?

is good for your service if you show the testimonial on your service

I interesting if there actual real traffic, can you provides some testimonial from used this service?

is good for your service if you show the testimonial on your service
I cannot share user testimonials here because once I did and the user messaged me saying not to display his information publicly. Hence I refrain from publishing any testimonial here unless the user permits me to share.

And you dont have to worry about the service quality or result. If I fail to deliver as mentioned here in this thread, I will refund you the complete amount. Also I am doing this at the cheapest rate possible which you may not get it anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock