• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [Real] Targeted Website Traffic (Analytics Trackable) (Adsense Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

die2mrw007

Senior Developer
Staff member
Jun 4, 2020
India
www.gizmolord.com
Targeted Traffic country you can choose from:
  1. USA
  2. Germany
  3. UK
  4. France
  5. India
  6. Canada
  7. Brazil
  8. Indonesia
  9. Russia
  10. Ukraine
  11. Mexico
  12. Vietnam
  13. Italy
  14. Netherlands
  15. Spain
  16. Turkey
  17. China
  18. Singapore
  19. Thailand
  20. Japan
  21. Pakistan
  22. Korea
  23. Taiwan

100% REAL Traffic
Low bounce rate

Google Organic Traffic

UNLIMITED orders can be placed.

Maximum 10K traffic per day fulfillment for safety.

Organic Traffic To Get Visitor view your Website/URL

You Can Use "Google Analytics" To See The Visitor Traffic, Please allow some time as the update takes time from Google after it is completed!!

Required Link Format: Full Website URL

Speed Up to 2,000 Unique Visitors Per Day
Up to 2+ Minutes Retention. Spread Over 24 Hours.
Platform: 70% PC and 30% Mobile Traffic.
Home Page and Sub Page Visits.
General, Niche & Adult Sites Accepted.
Google Adsense Safe.
Google Analytics Trackable.

Price: 2$ 1$ USD (Paypal Fee 0.51$ extra) for each 1000 Traffic quantity. Promo price of 1$ USD valid for first 10 orders from babiato. After that it will be 2$ USD per 1000 traffic. Due to huge orders from Babiato, I have decided to keep the promo pricing of 1$ USD as a gratitude to Babiato members until further notice.
Payment: Paypal (for international user) and UPI (for Indian users)

Delivery time: 12-24 hours. Sometimes delivery will take time depending on the orders in pipeline and various other factors.

Extra Note (updated 30-04-2021): If placing orders for longer duration, make sure the traffic order is minimum 500 visits per day. For example if you are ordering for 10k visits, I can provide the traffic spread to a maximum of 20 days which is 500 visits per day.

UPI ID: die2mrw007-1@okicici

Refund Policy: Full refund if order not delivered. No refund after order delivery.

Last edited:
Targeted Traffic country you can choose from:
  1. USA
  2. Germany
  3. UK
  4. France
  5. India
  6. Canada
  7. Brazil
  8. Indonesia
  9. Russia
  10. Ukraine
  11. Mexico
  12. Vietnam
  13. Italy
  14. Netherlands
  15. Spain
  16. Turkey
  17. China
  18. Singapore
  19. Thailand
  20. Japan

100% REAL Traffic
Low bounce rate

Google Organic Traffic

UNLIMITED orders can be placed.

Maximum 10K traffic per day fulfillment for safety.

Organic Traffic To Get Visitor view your Website/URL

You Can Use "Google Analytics" To See The Visitor Traffic, Please allow some time as the update takes time from Google after it is completed!!

Required Link Format: Full Website URL

Speed Up to 2,000 Unique Visitors Per Day
Up to 2+ Minutes Retention. Spread Over 24 Hours.
Platform: 70% PC and 30% Mobile Traffic.
Home Page and Sub Page Visits.
General, Niche & Adult Sites Accepted.
Google Adsense Safe.
Google Analytics Trackable.

Price: 2$ 1$ USD (Paypal Fee 0.51$ extra) for each 1000 Traffic quantity. Promo price of 1$ USD valid for first 10 orders from babiato. After that it will be 2$ USD per 1000 traffic.
Payment: Paypal (for international user) and UPI (for Indian users)

Delivery time: 12-24 hours

UPI ID: die2mrw007-1@okicici

Refund Policy: Full refund if order not delivered. No refund after order delivery.
I wanna try this

Reactions: die2mrw007
How safe is this for Adsense websites? I don't want to get banned. One of my websites recently got banned, so I'm kinda scared to risk any other
This is 100% adsense safe bro. If still you have trust issues, then you can disable adsense from your website till you get your oder complete and delivered.

Screenshot_20210322-181742.jpg

Just delivered a sample order for a client with 500 traffic quantity (google organic).

He received an average session of 20 seconds+ from visitors and thus decreased his bounce rate graph a lot showing great improvements.

This is 100% adsense safe bro. If still you have trust issues, then you can disable adsense from your website till you get your oder complete and delivered.
But im buying the traffic purposely to make money off Ads, so why would I Disable Adsense and buy Traffic to the site.?what will be the essence of the Traffic?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty Lober
Screenshot_20210322-181742.jpg

Just delivered a sample order for a client with 500 traffic quantity (google organic).

He received an average session of 20 seconds+ from visitors and thus decreased his bounce rate graph a lot showing great improvements.
Please can you describe your way, how you generate organic traffic?. or your traffic region random or specific. like us, uk, asia.

Also, please clearify you applied SEO technique on-site or bot-generated traffic

But im buying the traffic purposel to make money off Ads, so why would I Disable Adsense and buy Traffic to the site.?what will be the essence of the Traffic?
I see. Because you said you have trust issues and you lost adsense because of some bad bot traffic or maybe something more worse, I just mentioned about the other way if you have trust issues with my services.

Please can you describe your way, how you generate organic traffic?. or your traffic region random or specific. like us, uk, asia.

Also, please clearify you applied SEO technique on-site or bot-generated traffic
I cannot disclose my techniques but rest assured its safe and you wont have any issues facing due to my services.
You can either order for direct traffic from targeted countries (from the country list I mentioned in the thread) or you can take SEO traffic where the source of traffic will be via search engines and seo driven traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock