• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [Real] Targeted Website Traffic (Analytics Trackable) (Adsense Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI,
I'm looking for a traffic source which would help me to increase sales.
to make money from affiliate offers is this available?

HI,
I'm looking for a traffic source which would help me to increase sales.
to make money from affiliate offers is this available?
Increasing your sales count with my service may not be the best result for you bro. Because its not interest based targeted visitors and chances will be less for conversions. I would better suggest you to go with conversion based Facebook ads which will give better result. You can also target specific interest based audience for your product. Facebook ads is cost effective too.

I like your offer,what's the minimum can i order?
The minimum order is 1000 traffic at a rate of 1$ + paypal fees extra.

• Love
Reactions: UltimateMarketing
Interested to test it

So it's ok to earn on adsense with this traffic?

Non English language on targeted website is fine?

Last edited:
Hi @die2mrw007. What is a safe num of visitors to send daily? Store on BigCommerce, that's optimized / still being worked on of course, but definitely could use traffic. Albeit, is it BOTTFIC or genuine user sends?

Thanks in advance and kind regards to you & family etc. PS: Aiming for your svcs thru 2021, if conducive indeed to aforesaid (particular) requisite.

Hi @die2mrw007. What is a safe num of visitors to send daily? Store on BigCommerce, that's optimized / still being worked on of course, but definitely could use traffic. Albeit, is it BOTTFIC or genuine user sends?

Thanks in advance and kind regards to you & family etc. PS: Aiming for your svcs thru 2021, if conducive indeed to aforesaid (particular) requisite.
This isn't bot traffic. The safe number can be any as you wish, but I will suggest 10k per day as safe maximum.

Gettin my ducks in a row, with regards to modus op. Appreciate response BTW.

Update u soon as expediently feasible. PS: What pmt method? Excuse that question if u addressed prior.

Reactions: die2mrw007
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock