• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Real Organic Reviews: 5* Google, Facebook FanPage, Amazon, Playstore

I'm offering real organic reviews with 5* on
Google, Facebook FanPages, Amazon, Playstore.
PRICE: $15/review
Payment: PayPal

Optional: Custom review (1)

Geo Targeted and SEO optimised reviews
I offer reviews from accounts which are nearer to your location. The reviews are written based on the keywords specified by you.
Replacement warranty
If the reviews gets filtered or flagged, I will cover it under the 15 days replacement warranty without any additional cost.

FAQ
Are the accounts aged?
Yes, the account are from mixed locations like USA, UK, Australia, Canada and Asian region.
The age of accounts vary between a couple of months and one or two years.
When my order will be delivered?
Your order will be delivered within 24 / 48 hours of order continuation and payment receipt.
I will drip feed all the reviews to make them look organic and authentic.
(1) Do you outsource the content for reviews?
No. I have a dedicated team who study and march on your business.
Their approach is to authentically represent the service you provide.
However, I also accept your own content to be posted.
Do you offer refunds?

As per the nature of this service, giving refunds is not possible.
I only make refunds if the reviews aren't delivered.
how to order ?

Looks a great service, I will buy from you in the future for sure!

Not complaining and hoping for a serious reply, but it just seems like a crazy price to charge 15USD for something I can do myself in 5 minutes...

Make 5 Gmail accounts, and make a review with each of them to create and verify your reviews, and I just saved 75usd... Hell, on each of these accounts you can give yourself Trustpilot reviews, Yelp reviews, Google reviews, Facebook reviews, and everything else reviews... (Do it slowly, so it appears natural!)
And bonus..
Sign up with mega on each of these emails, and you got tons of free online storage :)

Or am I missing something?...

I have 10+ verified emails that I have been using for years for all kinds of stuff, from reviews to Mega storage and so on...
Never had any issues.

I have a feeling that most people in this forum are from the poorer areas in the world, and might not have a lot of money, trying to build a business, and therefore I hope those people will follow my "guide" above, instead of spending their hard-earned money on a 15USD review that will most likely not help them a lot.
That 15USD they can use towards some cheap hosting or something else of real value..

If you are swimming in money, sure use this service.
But for most members that need to save money, maybe better you do yorself.

Best of luck to you all.
Doesn't work on that way man.... Don't speak if you don't know.

Read my title again: I'm offering real organic reviews

Be careful @Khawk1 & @morasta, you are both bordering on sales thread trashing here.

Reactions: Khawk1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock