Rank Math SEO BUSINESS to 15 lucky websites

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WagaTech

Aug 28, 2021

Hello Babiato! This is my first giveaway

I will Giveaway Rank Math SEO BUSINESS to 15 lucky websites

WHAT EXACTLY WILL YOU GET?

• 1 Year of Validity of Rank Math Business Plugin
  • Ability to Track 20k Keywords!
  • Auto Updates right from your dashboard do need to ask anyone to upload the latest version
  • Indirectly you are supporting the Awesome RankMath Developers
  • The Official price is 199$ but you are getting this at a very discounted Price!
  • Official Rankmath Business Features - HERE

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Comment a random number from 1 to 300 (It was 100 but I change it to 300 because of the higher number of participants.) Pick a unique number to increase your chance, the first to pick a number will get it.

TERMS/PROCEDURE

• Every 24H, I'll use random number generator to pick 1 winner every 24h for 15 days in a row based on chronological order.
  • You will receive a PM if you are a winner. Please don't message me to ask for a product if you are not a winner.

RULES

• Everyone is eligible who love's this forum. Your account should be 30 days old.
  • Liking/Reacting to this post will be very much appreciated but it is still OPTIONAL.
  • One Licence per user. Don't comment multiple times unless you have a query.
  • Don't share your email or credentials in the comments.
  • This giveaway will run until Nov 01, 2021

GL

Number 44.

salah-it-dz

Oct 15, 2021

Hello Babiato! This is my first giveaway

I will Giveaway Rank Math SEO BUSINESS to 15 lucky websites

WHAT EXACTLY WILL YOU GET?

• 1 Year of Validity of Rank Math Business Plugin
  • Ability to Track 20k Keywords!
  • Auto Updates right from your dashboard do need to ask anyone to upload the latest version
  • Indirectly you are supporting the Awesome RankMath Developers
  • The Official price is 199$ but you are getting this at a very discounted Price!
  • Official Rankmath Business Features - HERE

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Comment a random number from 1 to 300 (It was 100 but I change it to 300 because of the higher number of participants.) Pick a unique number to increase your chance, the first to pick a number will get it.

TERMS/PROCEDURE

• Every 24H, I'll use random number generator to pick 1 winner every 24h for 15 days in a row based on chronological order.
  • You will receive a PM if you are a winner. Please don't message me to ask for a product if you are not a winner.

RULES

• Everyone is eligible who love's this forum. Your account should be 30 days old.
  • Liking/Reacting to this post will be very much appreciated but it is still OPTIONAL.
  • One Licence per user. Don't comment multiple times unless you have a query.
  • Don't share your email or credentials in the comments.
  • This giveaway will run until Nov 01, 2021

GL

love 45