• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.58

No permission to download
i have the same problem + the before version is Agency and now his ask me again to connect g analytics :/

Have you used the updated main download or still trying original?

• Love
Reactions: Babak
i redownloaded it but i'm still not able to activate the pro plugin on some of the websites I maintain... On some it works fine, but on two of the sites I'm getting this error:

Rich (BB code):
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php(125): RankMathPro\Installer->create_options() #1 /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php(44): RankMathPro\Installer->activate() #2 /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): RankMathPro\Installer->activation() #3 /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #4 /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action() #5 /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-admin/plugins.php(194): do_action() #6 {main} thrown in /home/cjnbaybl/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/class-installer.php on line 168

Last edited:
Reactions: bobsmith
Will look into your error returned above.

However, as it works on some and not others, I tend to lean towards it being more an issue with the code itself.

Your error message makes me lean towards an issue with the PHP version that you are using, the ones that are working might be on a lower PHP say v7.something, whereas the ones that do not are on a latter PHP version say v8.1.

As it works on some and not on others, we can't provide a one fix for all method and you would be best suited going to Rank Math own support and querying this with them, also check their version changelogs for any mentions of PHP versions.

Like here, so there might be issues with PHP8 that they will address later in future updates.

Will look into your error returned above.

However, as it works on some and not others, I tend to lean towards it being more an issue with the code itself.

Your error message makes me lean towards an issue with the PHP version that you are using, the ones that are working might be on a lower PHP say v7.something, whereas the ones that do not are on a latter PHP version say v8.1.

As it works on some and not on others, we can't provide a one fix for all method and you would be best suited going to Rank Math own support and querying this with them, also check their version changelogs for any mentions of PHP versions.

Like here, so there might be issues with PHP8 that they will address later in future updates.
All of the sites run on PHP 8.0.

All of the sites run on PHP 8.0.

Yes however like I said, the fact that some run and some don't with the Pro version indicates that it is not a nulling issue and still leaning towards a code error with Rank Math's work to do with either PHP or the fact that their code is trying to access the proper index of the string, which is not valid, therefore they need to make sure that it is returning you an array and not a string.

It is still something that needs to be sorted out by Rank Math themselves, sorry. 😒

Yes however like I said, the fact that some run and some don't with the Pro version indicates that it is not a nulling issue and still leaning towards a code error with Rank Math's work to do with either PHP or the fact that their code is trying to access the proper index of the string, which is not valid, therefore they need to make sure that it is returning you an array and not a string.

It is still something that needs to be sorted out by Rank Math themselves, sorry. 😒
Ahh, I understand. Thank you for the explanation!

If all of the setups did not work with it, then we could look at something for it, however as mentioned before it works for some and not for others, sorts of puts us in a spot where we do fix for one it will get the others that are working to not be working.

The file that is mentioned on the error is not nulled, not touched or altered by us, and some parts of the message relates to what happens on deactivation and some on activation, I can see how that last line affects it as it will add a value if empty, however then you would need to work back through the other messages..

Best Rank Math sort out their own mistake, than we try to fix it for them or we could end up with a few versions that will get confusing.

what do you mean?

Did you take and use the original version of the latest Rank Math that was posted here first or have you since taken the second updated version of it that was posted a day later?

Look in history tab for this thread, did you take Thursday upload, the original, or Friday upload, the fixed version?

Reactions: IganoKabamaru

If you do go through their own support, obviously if you do on some setups, do not mention that you use nulled versions.

However, let us know if they come back to you with a fix of any kind please, it might be something they are aware of and in the process of fixing themselves or they are not aware of it.

We might just have to wait for their next update to see if they correct anything themselves.

Did you take and use the original version of the latest Rank Math that was posted here first or have you since taken the second updated version of it that was posted a day later?

Look in history tab for this thread, did you take Thursday upload, the original, or Friday upload, the fixed version?
I don't know, coz just click on blue downlead button. but i just download the Friday version and everything its ok now, thanx a lot for the help :)

I don't know, coz just click on blue downlead button. but i just download the Friday version and everything its ok now, thanx a lot for the help :)
So all good then, working for you is the main thing that we wanted. 😁

For some reason i am receiving a 403 permission denied error whenever i click on the save button in the general settings tab. Only thing i can not change are the "general settings" does anyone experience the same?

For some reason i am receiving a 403 permission denied error whenever i click on the save button in the general settings tab. Only thing i can not change are the "general settings" does anyone experience the same?

You shouldn't be restricted from saving your own changes, try simply refreshing the page and clearing WordPress cache and your browsers cache and cookies and try again.

Reactions: N3dS3c
You shouldn't be restricted from saving your own changes, try simply refreshing the page and clearing WordPress cache and your browsers cache and cookies and try again.
Thanks a lot, i investigated the problem and it appeared to be coming from my .htaccess file by lines generated from hide my wp ghost. Its working now, thanks again for your quick reply!

Thanks a lot, i investigated the problem and it appeared to be coming from my .htaccess file by lines generated from hide my wp ghost. Its working now, thanks again for your quick reply!
And thanks to you too for the report back with the error, might help others if they read previous posts 😉

Reactions: N3dS3c
Will be updated later today. 😉

Rank Math Free
v1.0.95 August 11, 2022

Added: Site logo is now used as a fallback when the logo is not added in the Local SEO settings
Added: The contentUrl property in ImageObject
Added: New filter to disable the Focus keyword auto-suggestion
Improved: SEO Analysis will now include only the post types where the Rank Math metabox is enabled
Improved: CPT name will now be used in the Breadcrumb instead of Post type’s Singular name
Fixed: Content AI test was not recognizing the uppercase keywords in the content
Fixed: Dependent Modules were not getting deactivated after deactivating the main module
Fixed: Links Per Sitemap option was not working properly on some setups
Fixed: URL Inspection API was not working on some sites where the site locale didn’t match with the language code required by the URL Inspection API
Fixed: PHP warning on BuddyPress Members page when Schema module is active

Rath Math Pro
v3.0.17 July 28, 2022

Added: [HUGE!] Introducing Podcast SEO! Now create, publish, and optimize your podcasts from Rank Math without needing any third-party plugin.
Improved: Made several significant code improvements
Updated: License badge colors in the header of plugin’s Setting pages
Fixed: Top Statuses in the Index Status tab of Analytics were showing the wrong colors
Fixed: Missing author property in Article schema on some setups when multiple schemas were added in the post
Fixed: SEO Details column in the Post list was incorrectly showing the N/A score after updating the SEO data using the Quick edit option
Fixed: Default Schema set in the Titles & Meta Settings was not showing in the Post list

Will be updated later today. 😉

Rank Math Free
v1.0.95 August 11, 2022

Added: Site logo is now used as a fallback when the logo is not added in the Local SEO settings
Added: The contentUrl property in ImageObject
Added: New filter to disable the Focus keyword auto-suggestion
Improved: SEO Analysis will now include only the post types where the Rank Math metabox is enabled
Improved: CPT name will now be used in the Breadcrumb instead of Post type’s Singular name
Fixed: Content AI test was not recognizing the uppercase keywords in the content
Fixed: Dependent Modules were not getting deactivated after deactivating the main module
Fixed: Links Per Sitemap option was not working properly on some setups
Fixed: URL Inspection API was not working on some sites where the site locale didn’t match with the language code required by the URL Inspection API
Fixed: PHP warning on BuddyPress Members page when Schema module is active

Rath Math Pro
v3.0.17 July 28, 2022

Added: [HUGE!] Introducing Podcast SEO! Now create, publish, and optimize your podcasts from Rank Math without needing any third-party plugin.
Fixed: Top Statuses in the Index Status tab of Analytics were showing the wrong colors
Fixed: Missing author property in Article schema on some setups when multiple schemas were added in the post
Fixed: SEO Details column in the Post list was incorrectly showing the N/A score after updating the SEO data using the Quick edit option
Fixed: Default Schema set in the Titles & Meta Settings was not showing in the Post list
Nice.. i wait next info nulled 🤣

bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math v3.0.17 Pro - v1.0.95 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.17 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled
v3.0.17 July 28, 2022

Fixed: Missing author property in Article schema...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock