• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Babak updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math Pro v2.13.0 - Free v1.0.69 Nulled

Download Rank Math Pro v2.13.0 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled Free
v2.13.0 Jul 30, 2021

• Added: Improved FAQ Block UX by adding reordering feature. Now you can easily change the question order without rewriting the whole Question & Answer
  • Improved: [HUGE!] Converted the Classic Editor metabox into React for better performance and code optimization, removed more than 5,000 lines of code from the plugin!
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lol @Babak

1.0.69.1 [Jul 31, 2021]​

• Fixed: SEO details were not saving in the Classic Editor draft post
  • Fixed: Media library page was showing Save & Cancel button even without clicking on the Bulk edit option
  • Fixed: On new posts, permalink was not showing any value in the Classic Editor
  • Fixed: Author name was missing in Facebook Preview of Classic Editor

lol @Babak

1.0.69.1 [Jul 31, 2021]​

• Fixed: SEO details were not saving in the Classic Editor draft post
  • Fixed: Media library page was showing Save & Cancel button even without clicking on the Bulk edit option
  • Fixed: On new posts, permalink was not showing any value in the Classic Editor
  • Fixed: Author name was missing in Facebook Preview of Classic Editor

I'm asking @Babak because he has said in the past to use the nulled Pro version with the free version he includes in the zip file for Rankmath.
why do not you understand? The free version is always available for download on wordpress! The Pro version is only used to unlock additional features. @Babak just send you the PRO version which gives you this possibility :)

@Babak Can you bring clarity to this situation?

In the past you have said you put free version with pro version so they are always uploaded together to avoid conflicts.

You have other members claiming that is not necessary.

Please clariify.

Simply you can compare the free versions by yourself, the one uploaded by @Babak is different from the original. So you know what that mean.

Reactions: bshirley
I have a question about Rank Math Pro. What do they mean by "Unlimited personal websites" in their price table - https://prnt.sc/1i40m7r ? Unlimited sites connected to my personal (pro) account or what? How would they know if a site is a personal or a clients?

And another question: "Track 500 keywords" are per website or total?

Thanks.

hey folks, I'm having issues with rankmath... when I create my post and set up everything according to rankmatrh this is the score I get before I hit update button.

1627845842652.png

ok, looks good enough.. right?

but after i hit the update butoon the score reverted back to this!
any solution??

1627845939953.png

Help MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock