• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
I Tried to solve the issue
Indexing allowed? error
No: 'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header,
I have checked all post and page all are meta robots= index but
gsc - says No: 'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header, not sitemape fatch
I uesed BIMBER Theme with Rankmath

any solution
Thanks

I Tried to solve the issue
Indexing allowed? error
No: 'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header,
I have checked all post and page all are meta robots= index but
gsc - says No: 'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header, not sitemape fatch
I uesed BIMBER Theme with Rankmath

any solution
Thanks

The issue is probably to do with your sitemaps that you have got setup, you will need to go back to your sitemap/s and delete them.

There are many old previous posts online for both Rank Math and Yoast that would help you out here and give you chance to read and go through it all at your pace.

See these two for starters....

The issue is probably to do with your sitemaps that you have got setup, you will need to go back to your sitemap/s and delete them.

There are many old previous posts online for both Rank Math and Yoast that would help you out here and give you chance to read and go through it all at your pace.

See these two for starters....
Thanks for Your.
But it did not work, i already do all think you have recommended me before post here.
other sitemap builder also not worked. I did not get what is the reason or what i missed to get the solution.
thanks.
please goggling for me to get solution.
thanks

Thanks for Your.
But it did not work, i already do all think you have recommended me before post here.
other sitemap builder also not worked. I did not get what is the reason or what i missed to get the solution.
thanks.
please goggling for me to get solution.
thanks
may you check settings > readings > Search engine visibility

Will upload once get pro version later on....

Even Pro version gets updated again today.

Rank Math Pro
v3.0.16.1 July 18, 2022

Fixed: PHP error on some setups when both the Elementor & BuddyPress plugin were active on a site

Rank Math
v1.0.93.1 July 18, 2022

Improved: A visual bug in SEO Details column in the Post list was incorrectly showing Noindex on the posts that were not configured with the Rank Math plugin. Nothing was impacted on anyone’s website (especially for Google and other search engines) as it was just a visual bug in the backend and that too on the posts/pages that were not configured with Rank Math yet
Fixed: Rank Math Account used to get automatically disconnected on some setups
Fixed: Keyword Autosuggest was not working after the last update

• Love
Reactions: Babak
bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math v3.0.16.1 Pro - v1.0.93.1 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.16.1 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled
v3.0.16.1 July 18, 2022 (Pro)

Fixed: PHP error on some setups when both the Elementor & BuddyPress plugin were active on a site

v1.0.93 July 18, 2022 (Free)
Improved: A visual bug in SEO Details column in the Post list was incorrectly showing Noindex on the posts that were not configured with the Rank Math plugin. Nothing was impacted on anyone’s website (especially for Google and other search engines) as it was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many thanks @Simbaa 😍

Worth noting that they have pulled the changelog details for these two new version from their own website.

Maybe just because of an error on the pages, as I had the update for both being shown underneath the existing versions and not above them in order.

Plus WordPress showing latest free version as new release here, so probably is just due to a slight error.

I've taken a break from blogging. Holy Jesus, I checked my rank math! It's out of date.

Version 1.0.73
Version 2.17.1 - PRO

lol 😅

How do you guys update the versions to the latest one? Download then upload?

Rank Math Version 1.0.94 is out ? i

v3.0.17 July 28, 2022​

• Added: [HUGE!] Introducing Podcast SEO! Now create, publish, and optimize your podcasts from Rank Math without needing any third-party plugin.
  • Improved: Made several significant code improvements
  • Updated: License badge colors in the header of plugin’s Setting pages
  • Fixed: Top Statuses in the Index Status tab of Analytics were showing the wrong colors
  • Fixed: Missing author property in Article schema on some setups when multiple schemas were added in the post
  • Fixed: SEO Details column in the Post list was incorrectly showing the N/A score after updating the SEO data using the Quick edit option
  • Fixed: Default Schema set in the Titles & Meta Settings was not showing in the Post list

I've taken a break from blogging. Holy Jesus, I checked my rank math! It's out of date.

Version 1.0.73
Version 2.17.1 - PRO

lol 😅

How do you guys update the versions to the latest one? Download then upload?

Yes. Then recreate the redirect and update the permalink.

OFC, you have to look better at the new SEO analysis and deactivate the CONTENT AI (useless).

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
seo-by-rank-math-pro-v3.0.17n:

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock