• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Latest updated windows security. Edge automatically scanned the file downloaded and popped up as a threat. It may have been a false positive, however I won't be chancing it.

It needs to be investigated further so security packages don't alert people that there is a threat present.

Thanks

Well let us know when you have purchased a genuine licence for it then, as we will be interested to see what their own support team think of you asking them the exact same question multiple times over.

Or would you just pay out for it, get the same result and then simply say, nah I am not using that 🤣

Here we go, take a look here and aim to contact these three people and ask them why they are spreading false positives in their code.

Well let us know when you have purchased a genuine licence for it then, as we will be interested to see what their own support team think of you asking them the exact same question multiple times over.

Or would you just pay out for it, get the same result and then simply say, nah I am not using that 🤣

Here we go, take a look here and aim to contact these three people and ask them why they are spreading false positives in their code.

Oh and as for using Microsoft Edge for security, well I have same sometimes with clean files that I download through Google Chrome get blocked and I am asked if I want to keep them.

It is the same with some Windows programmes that I update too with downloads from their sites after logged in, even some of their update exe files get blocked, you still think I am simply just going to thrash those, really.

You really think that I am simply not going to use them because they were blocked as a precaution, when I know that they are perfectly fine?

Do not take everything you see as simply black and white, see the colour 😉

Imagine if you live with that type of thinking in everything you did or do in life. 😒

Latest updated windows security. Edge automatically scanned the file downloaded and popped up as a threat. It may have been a false positive, however I won't be chancing it.

It needs to be investigated further so security packages don't alert people that there is a threat present.

Thanks

Actually, to be brutally honest here, if that is your thinking, then why are you on a site like Babiato looking for nulled products.

Should you not be buying fully licenced copies of anything so that you know you won't get so called false positives. 🤔

Reactions: BlakenFist
Actually, to be brutally honest here, if that is your thinking, then why are you on a site like Babiato looking for nulled products.

Should you not be buying fully licenced copies of anything so that you know you won't get so called false positives. 🤔
Hi Bobsmith, No offence I just wanted to ask you if that is indeed a false positive or if there is some cause for concern. I just wanted to bring it to you since maybe it didn't show you alert.

@bobsmith - Not been funny here but I thought I would bring it to your attention. I didn't expect a reply like that - I am fully aware of what this site is about and where I can buy these plugins if I need too.

I fully apreciate the work you are all putting into doing what you are doing but don't go jumping down someones throat when I simply just mentioned there was a false positive happening.

I just don't see why it's only just happened when before it didn't happen, unless the devs have done something to make edge kick off.

Reactions: jimo
@bobsmith - Not been funny here but I thought I would bring it to your attention. I didn't expect a reply like that - I am fully aware of what this site is about and where I can buy these plugins if I need too.

I fully apreciate the work you are all putting into doing what you are doing but don't go jumping down someones throat when I simply just mentioned there was a false positive happening.

I just don't see why it's only just happened when before it didn't happen, unless the devs have done something to make edge kick off.
Appreciate your clarifications

Thanks for the latest update. I can confirm this version doesn't flag up as a false positive.

Why? I Don't know..but all is well.

Ta.

It doesn't work for me:
Rank Math Pro is installed but not activated yet. Activate now. It only takes 20 seconds!
It's clean files, as stated. You'll have to either null it yourself, or wait for someone to null it.

Clean or Untouched = the plugin is provided as it is, without a license key.

Last edited:
Not working "Rank Math Pro is installed but not activated yet. Activate now. It only takes 20 seconds!"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock