• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.58

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math v3.0.12 Pro - v1.0.89.1 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.12 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled

v3.0.12 May 20, 2022 (Pro)
Added: New option in the Rank Tracker to delete all the tracked keywords
Added: New option in Index Status tab to send the index request to Google when the Fast Indexing plugin is active on the site
Removed: Deprecated properties from Video Sitemap. You can read more about it here
Fixed: Schema template page was showing warnings in the console on some setups
Fixed: News & Video Sitemap was not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have been using rank math free for 2 years and have never tried the pro version, is it worth it for a streaming site?Thanks :)

This plugin slowing the wordpress.. i got Host error from cloudflare several times, tried with my 2 domains wp panels.. host said simply uninstall them

This plugin slowing the wordpress.. i got Host error from cloudflare several times, tried with my 2 domains wp panels.. host said simply uninstall them
No such problem here. The issue is not in the plugin, just that the plugin is not compatible with your host configuration. Ask your host to pinpoint the exact issue rather than saying just delete the plugin.

Check, if or if you have to install this free version of babiato with the premium version? installing and updating both manually?

or can i add this pro version to the free one i installed from wordpress.org?

Thank you very much!!!

New update for both, will be uploaded soon.

Pro v3.0.13 June 1, 2022
Improved: Made several significant code improvements that make the plugin even FASTER and lighter
Improved: Google Trends CSS to make the UI same in all the editors
Fixed: Malformed Image file name when Change Description Casing was set to Title casing
Fixed: Google Search Console was showing Couldn't Fetch 404 error for News Sitemap when the site had no new articles in the past 48 hours
Fixed: jQuery Migrate warnings on some setups
Fixed: Schema Template’s Display conditions were not working well for singular pages

Free v1.0.90 June 01, 2022
Added: New filter to modify the text of Time to Read label
Added: New filter to modify Words Per Minute in the Slack enhanced sharing
Added: New function in Paper class to reset the main post instance. You can now use \RankMath\Paper\Paper::reset(); code to reset the current Paper instance
Improved: Made several significant code improvements that make the plugin even FASTER and lighter
Improved: Optimized the query that imports data from other plugins
Improved: Log details of the error when collation fixer function is executed
Improved: Description for Noindex Paginated Pages & Noindex Archive Subpages to make it easy to understand
Improved: Confirm dialog messages when importing or cleaning the plugin data to make it easy to understand
Removed: Code that ping sitemaps to Bing as it no longer supports it. You can read more about it here: https://www.seroundtable.com/bings-anonymous-sitemap-submissions-deprecated-33414.html
Fixed: jQuery Migrate warnings on some setups
Fixed: Link Counter was not working correctly on some setups
Fixed: Twitter overlay image option was not working when the Use Data from Facebook tab option was enabled
Fixed: Auto Post Redirect was not working on a subdomain installation
Fixed: PHP error on some setups when HowTo block was used in the post
Fixed: JS console warnings when using the HowTo block
Fixed: JS console warnings onAnalytics pages
Fixed: Posts list column & Post Analytics was not showing the FAQ & HowTo schema when those were added using the blocks
Fixed: Duplicated rows were stored in the redirections_cache table on some setups
Fixed: Duplicate code that used to ping sitemaps to Google twice on some setups
Fixed: Missing Rank Math icon in Block editor when Display Button Label option was enabled in the Preferences settings
Fixed: Permalink in Classic Editor was not updating after publishing the post on some setups

hi, just wondering do i have to deactivate and delete my current rank math pro plugin to install this update?

No once new version is added as main download, simply install and overwrite existing installation.

Reactions: warmanepro2
bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math v3.0.13 Pro - v1.0.90 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.13 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled

v3.0.13 June 1, 2022 (Pro)
Improved: Google Trends CSS to make the UI same in all the editors
Fixed: Malformed Image file name when Change Description Casing was set to Title casing
Fixed: Google Search Console was showing Couldn't Fetch 404 error for News Sitemap when the site had no new articles in the past 48 hours
Fixed: jQuery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Jota
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock