• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Rank Math Pro Package v3.0.3 Pro + v1.0.79 Free NULLED​

3000 Thank To @TassieNZ

P/s: I only change the plan from 'business' to 'agency' & increase tracker credits from '10000' to '50000'
lol be evil and change the taken credits to 49999 for the freely available and put 50000 free behind blocked 🤣🤣

Did changing from business to agency change logo on Rank Math tab as still says business with mine?
No issues if not, purely just aesthetic thing for me and would prefer it to show agency 😉

The Free 600 Content AI Credits with agency would be nice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: dong.nv32
lol be evil and change the taken credits to 49999 for the freely available and put 50000 free behind blocked 🤣🤣

Did changing from business to agency change logo on Rank Math tab as still says business with mine?
No issues if not, purely just aesthetic thing for me and would prefer it to show agency 😉

The Free 600 Content AI Credits with agency would be nice 🤣
The plan Agency still display as Business badge pro.
I am using this too so I know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
RankMath SEO Pro v3.0.4 Untouched:

v3.0.4 January 5, 2022​

• Improved: [HUGE!] Made several significant code improvements that have made the plugin even FASTER. Now, the plugin folder is lighter than 450 KB
  • Improved: 404 Monitor’s export settings styling
  • Fixed: Video Schema was getting duplicated when Auto detect video option was enabled
  • Fixed: PHP Notice on bbPress pages
  • Fixed: Missing script dependency error on the Schema Templates pages

Attachments

• seo-by-rank-math-pro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 35

Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy Pro v3.0.4 - Free v1.0.80​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

P/s: I only change the plan from 'business' to 'agency' & increase tracker credits from '10000' to '50000'​

Last edited:

Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy Pro v3.0.4 - Free v1.0.80​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

P/s: I only change the plan from 'business' to 'agency' & increase tracker credits from '10000' to '50000'​

Oh *****, I refreshed the page as new posts and you had already posted yours, sorry for duplicating. 🤦‍♂️

why need 200 days to view T_T

Probably because a lot of nulled plugins and addons that Babiato provide here for you are simply leeched and uploaded to other sources exactly as they are here. Then the other leeching websites claim it as their own work and think that it is all fine and some even put a charge on a nulled version. 🤬🤬

I have seen my own uploads from here on other leeching sites and they are a 100% exact copy of the zip file that was uploaded. 😒😒

Babiato should start putting their own trademark into nulled plugins and addons, however even with Babiato showing, other leeching sites will still try to claim it as their own.

Proof as I have seen one leeching site claim a nulled plugin as their own and the actual zip file contained a web link and a text file clearly stating that it was nulled by another leeching site, which of course actually got the zip file from Babiato and just added the so called locked web link and text file 🤣🤣

Need 200 days to view the content ? please can anyone help ? how to download rank math pro version ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock