• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
i test it and work good in my side

Reactions: Piyali
I got some error after installing this plugin,

constant trrue - assumed 'trrue' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/helpers/class-conditional.php on line 85
testtttt.jpg

Babak, it has some bugs with the Structured Data.

I’m issuing with the Woocommerce taxonomy schema, that has CollectionPage structure with primaryImageOfPage and in this property is a @type of ImageObject with recently added product image URL.

It’s a standard bug, I notice that every website supported by Rank Math has this issue.

I mean there is the latest product image, not the taxonomy image.

Can we change this primaryimageofPage value URL with a taxonomy Open Graph image URL?

I’m issuing with the Woocommerce taxonomy schema, that has CollectionPage structure with primaryImageOfPage and in this property is a @type of ImageObject with recently added product image URL.

It’s a standard bug, I notice that every website supported by Rank Math has this issue.

Can we change this primaryimageofPage value URL with a taxonomy Open Graph image URL?
if u can report or email to dev maybe they fix it in next update

• Love
Reactions: gionthelawa

Hello :)

Perhaps this can answer your question?

Kind regards.

Reactions: Babak
Hello :)

Perhaps this can answer your question?

Kind regards.
Hello )

It doesn't work for me. I have inserted featured images on the product categories but the primaryImageOfPage value is still the latest added product image xd. I got in touch and was offered to delete the CollectionPage schema. But I can not do that either, they have the wrong filter. It doesn't work.

Thank you.

RankMath should be the best SEO plugin in the next two years, if they run slower to fix all errors & compatible problems!

Reactions: gionthelawa

v2.10.0 Jun 16, 2021​

• Added: [HUGE!] Introducing sorting option in the Analytics Tables. Now, you can sort Posts & Keywords using different column data like Position, Search Traffic, Clicks, CTR, etc.
  • Improved: [HUGE!] Made several significant code improvements that have made the plugin even FASTER. Rank Math now is one of the most FASTEST SEO PLUGINS.
  • Added: An option to include only tracked keywords in the Email Reports
  • Removed: Genre & Stock options from the News Sitemap settings as those are not required anymore by Google
  • Improved: By default, the Rank Tracker tab sorts keywords by position
  • Improved: Remove site name from the News Sitemap titles to comply with Google’s Guidelines
  • Improved: Hide Schema Templates if the user has no permissions to edit them
  • Improved: File structure by moving assets in their respective module folders
  • Fixed: Sometimes Pagespeed date in the Single Post Report was not showing
  • Fixed: Local Business block was allowing the selection of the last 10 locations

v2.10.0 Jun 16, 2021​

• Added: [HUGE!] Introducing sorting option in the Analytics Tables. Now, you can sort Posts & Keywords using different column data like Position, Search Traffic, Clicks, CTR, etc.
  • Improved: [HUGE!] Made several significant code improvements that have made the plugin even FASTER. Rank Math now is one of the most FASTEST SEO PLUGINS.
  • Added: An option to include only tracked keywords in the Email Reports
  • Removed: Genre & Stock options from the News Sitemap settings as those are not required anymore by Google
  • Improved: By default, the Rank Tracker tab sorts keywords by position
  • Improved: Remove site name from the News Sitemap titles to comply with Google’s Guidelines
  • Improved: Hide Schema Templates if the user has no permissions to edit them
  • Improved: File structure by moving assets in their respective module folders
  • Fixed: Sometimes Pagespeed date in the Single Post Report was not showing
  • Fixed: Local Business block was allowing the selection of the last 10 locations
did you get it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock