• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
thank you for sharing :) I already install and use the free version for a while...

A question, how to install this without messing up the old installation?

should I deactivate the old free version, then upload the new free version and new pro version, then activate those two?

thank you for sharing :) I already install and use the free version for a while...

A question, how to install this without messing up the old installation?

should I deactivate the old free version, then upload the new free version and new pro version, then activate those two?

Update your free version directly from WP update, then install this Pro version, nothing will lose

Reactions: persocon
so.. i really wanted to try this plugin, but after installing site wide analysis nor analytics is working. I have tried the following:

1. Uninstalling both plugins then installing the free official rank math + babiato nulled pro version ( No results )

2. I've tried to go into the database & tools section and use the rebuild index/tables feature ( No results )

3. I tried to manually update the table using SQL queries and one of them worked, but the other no dice. I got this error when running one of the 2 queries posted here.
1612202779981.png

4. My last ditch effort is currently running the update data manual feature currently waiting on that now, but my god it shouldnt be this hard to setup a plugin.. is the official plugin this buggy? At this point i'm quite literally about to go just buy the official version to see if i like the plugin and the results it produces.

Also no matter any of these steps I take when i visit "System status" this is what i see

Database Table: 404 LogCreated
Database Table: RedirectionCreated
Database Table: Redirection CacheCreated
Database Table: Internal LinkCreated
Database Table: Internal Link MetaCreated
Database Table: Google Search ConsoleCreated
Database Table: Flat PostsCreated
Database Table: Google AnalyticsDoesn't exists
Database Table: Google AdSenseDoesn't exists
Database Table: Keyword ManagerDoesn't exists

Still missing tables

UPDATE

I'm still missing tables.. but i see this running in my DB

1612205245809.png

Now my website and analytics account is quite old so maybe it has quite abit of data to sort through so ima wait it out for 2-3 days..

Last edited:
enable logging and see why it is not creating the table.

Well I got the tables created (Finally) 1612308646289.png

This has been going for a while it was 19 hours so almost there! Hopefully it fixes the API error on SEO analysis? I'm hopefully but i feel doubtful

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock