• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Update Changelog:

v2.0.6 Dec 9, 2020
  • Added: Automatically fetch the duration for the autodetected YouTube and Vimeo videos in the Video Schema & Video Sitemap
  • Improved: Fetch the latest Keyword usage count whenever Rank Tracker page is opened
  • Updated: The German translation
  • Removed: video:width, & video:height tag from the Video Sitemap as those are not required anymore
  • Fixed: Analytics data was not updating in the Rank Math’s My Account page
  • Fixed: Code Validation tab was not for the static homepage
  • Improved: Removed duplicate code to reduce the plugin size further
  • Improved: Update page was showing old Rank Math icon
  • Fixed: Option to set Primary Category using the Quick Edit for the WooCommerce Products was not working
  • Fixed: PHP errors appearing on small installations
  • Fixed: Duplicate field error was showing in the HowTo Schema
  • Fixed: Category filter was not working in the Redirections when a term is present in multiple taxonomies
  • Fixed: save_post hook used in the Video Schema was breaking the cart page on some sites
  • Fixed: Location block was showing the post title instead of the Name added in the schema
  • Fixed: Map zoom option was not working in the Local Schema block

Update Please
Please update Pro to v2.0.6 and Basic v1.0.54.1
Update Changelog:

v2.0.6 Dec 9, 2020
  • Added: Automatically fetch the duration for the autodetected YouTube and Vimeo videos in the Video Schema & Video Sitemap
  • Improved: Fetch the latest Keyword usage count whenever Rank Tracker page is opened
  • Updated: The German translation
  • Removed: video:width, & video:height tag from the Video Sitemap as those are not required anymore
  • Fixed: Analytics data was not updating in the Rank Math’s My Account page
  • Fixed: Code Validation tab was not for the static homepage
  • Improved: Removed duplicate code to reduce the plugin size further
  • Improved: Update page was showing old Rank Math icon
  • Fixed: Option to set Primary Category using the Quick Edit for the WooCommerce Products was not working
  • Fixed: PHP errors appearing on small installations
  • Fixed: Duplicate field error was showing in the HowTo Schema
  • Fixed: Category filter was not working in the Redirections when a term is present in multiple taxonomies
  • Fixed: save_post hook used in the Video Schema was breaking the cart page on some sites
  • Fixed: Location block was showing the post title instead of the Name added in the schema
  • Fixed: Map zoom option was not working in the Local Schema block
Update Plz!
Have some patience and see posts above you please.

my site was slow and after tracking it down it was rank math pro and I the errors below, once I disabled it my site was fast again

object from empty value in /home/siteroot/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/plugin-update/class-plugin-update.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/siteroot/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/plugin-update/class-plugin-update.php:197) in /home/siteroot/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6274

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/siteroot/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/plugin-update/class-plugin-update.php:197) in /home/siteroot/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/siteroot/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/plugin-update/class-plugin-update.php:197) in /home/siteroot/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

any ideas? I removed pro for now, my non pro is version 1.0.54.1, updated by the WP Repo, do I need to install the non pro that comes in the package with pro? I just used the nulled pro with the WP repo version of non pro, things were fine until I updated modern events calendar pro from here just before this post, but only get the errors above pointing to rank math pro.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock