• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System - Thanks NullMaster ❤️

same here
Hi, I can't open the authentication page only the front end I can access.. Any one can help ?
ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY error message on your server that means on your hosting ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY is enabled in your mysql SQL_MODE. This issue comes due to on some hosting server mysql is not configured properly. Please contact to your hosting provider to disable/remove ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY in your hosting mysql SQL_MODE or follow the below instruction to fix this issue (it will require full root access of your mysql server) -

Open phpMyadmin of your server then go to Variables tab then edit sql mode variable value and remove ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY.

Note: This fix is temporary and if your mysql server will be restart or update it will comes on default state. So ask your hosting admin to make it permanently in mysql config file.

Reactions: SpkAvii
This is the untouched version. If you have then you can upload it and I will null your file. Which ever you feel good.. 😊
@SpkAvii this is not an untouched version, As I have checked. You have copied this file from another source. Check screenshot. They have added their own link in the footer.

I will share the untouched version here. Ramom.PNG

@SpkAvii this is not an untouched version, As I have checked. You have copied this file from another source. Check screenshot. They have added their own link in the footer.

I will share the untouched version here. Ramom.PNG
But when I installed it it was asking for the purchase code.. Let me check it once more.

But when I installed it it was asking for the purchase code.. Let me check it once more.
I am not talking about whether it is asking purchase code or not. I am talking about that you have copied this file from another source and they have inserted their link in the footer. So this is neither an untouched file nor nulled as it is asking for a purchase code as well.

Reactions: Babak
Mr_Goli updated Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System Nulled with a new update entry:

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System

What’s new in version 4.0​

• Added each logo for each branch.
  • Added front-end submenu.
  • Added front-end system menu can be managed separately for each branch.
  • Added front-end gallery.
  • Added Sms country sms API.
  • Added full fees can be paid with one click.
  • Added fees revert.
  • Added front-end exam results view and print.
  • Added front-end certificates view and print.
  • Added front-end admin card view and print.
  • Update Zoom API.
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am not talking about whether it is asking purchase code or not. I am talking about that you have copied this file from another source and they have inserted their link in the footer. So this is neither an untouched file nor nulled as it is asking for a purchase code as well.
Yes I downloaded it from other source but before uploading the file I run the virus scan and possibly I haven't checked the footer.. My mistake buddy.

Reactions: Mr_Goli
Yes I downloaded it from other source but before uploading the file I run the virus scan and possibly I haven't checked the footer.. My mistake buddy.
Have you set password in your file?? If haven't then please do protect it with password. And if you provide the same to me then whenever I will get free time I will null the code. 😊

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadmahdi232
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock