• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System - Thanks NullMaster ❤️

Hello!

Could you please advise which one is the good one for installation? Already tried the first pack (ramom.zip with ramom.sql) but after installation it didn't redirect to website.com/authentication/ . I tried to installed manually authentication folder but it didn't work either. I really appreciate your kindly support! Thanks
Do fresh installation and Try to follow the procedure, I have mentioned above..

When I try to assign a teacher to a class. It showing a blank page. Please advice

I have done the installation normally, but the issue, setting not saving. general setting and frontend settings not saving, please help with the Ramon file you are using, please. [email protected]

Hey guys, How are you all? First of all I want to thank you all for providing me the opportunity to test the script and also for helping me out by providing the nulled script specially @Babak & @NullMaster . It's took me some time to redevelop the code and I am back with customized code of RAMOM where I have changed the login page as well as all the bugs were fixed. even I made a mobile WebView app for the same I will upload it tomorrow as just the final touch up has been left. @Mr_Goli @Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ If you guys feel that the resource doesn't violates our community rules then I will share the link with you guys.

Hey guys, How are you all? First of all I want to thank you all for providing me the opportunity to test the script and also for helping me out by providing the nulled script specially @Babak & @NullMaster . It's took me some time to redevelop the code and I am back with customized code of RAMOM where I have changed the login page as well as all the bugs were fixed. even I made a mobile WebView app for the same I will upload it tomorrow as just the final touch up has been left. @Mr_Goli @Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ If you guys feel that the resource doesn't violates our community rules then I will share the link with you guys.

Yes bro, You can share it here.

Hey @Babak @Mr_Goli @NullMaster @TassieNZ Please review the file this is Ramom v3.5 customised. all the modules were working perfectly and I have customised the frontend as well as some coding, its a nulled file and doesn't hit the developers server for checking. please go through it and check it.

Demo Link for the frontend view : https://spkeduera.com/

userid - [email protected]
password - admin

the same username and password is for the SQL database after you reach the authentication page.

If you guys having any issue please PM me..
Don't forget to Follow and Like. :)

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SEFzeCZqcLXVfrZADNkQ7H0W8jNGiOyj/view?usp=sharing

@SpkAvii Your website so great. Really nice, so amazing.
So, if any upgrade from developer, how to upgrade?

I'm in consider to use Ramom or Smartschool.
I dont know which better from both.
Maybe you would to share experience with Ramom?
I think no have online examination?
Thankyou

@SpkAvii Your website so great. Really nice, so amazing.
So, if any upgrade from developer, how to upgrade?

I'm in consider to use Ramom or Smartschool.
I dont know which better from both.
Maybe you would to share experience with Ramom?
I think no have online examination?
Thankyou
You can use both the systems as both the systems are unique in there fields.. As Ramom provide multibranch facility but lack in online exam, inventory management, receptionist module etc. As per Ramom's developers they are going to release the newer version soon in which they are including these modules. Ramom is much better than Smart School in my opinion, they just lack in after sale support and a much awaited update time.

I'll upload the APK for ramom as a webview app soon with the source code. :)

Reactions: bizacquire
Hello, everyone. Thank you for these resources. They are really helpful. Does Ramom allow installment payment for the fee collection module. If not, which SMS allows for this? Thank you.

Reactions: SpkAvii
Hello, everyone. Thank you for these resources. They are really helpful. Does Ramom allow installment payment for the fee collection module. If not, which SMS allows for this? Thank you.
Ramom SMS allows you to take fees in installments. You can pay fees partially.. Go to fees pay/invoice section in Student Accounting module and you will be able to find out

Last edited:
Reactions: vercillame
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock