• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System - Thanks NullMaster ❤️

Please be patient. It is being looked at now! :)
I know that I'm not getting the technical support but I'll definitely help the Organization. I have words with the Developers they said even if I purchase the extended version of the product, I am not getting the API to resell the product. So rather than investing there I would love to help out you guys. I've noted down the PayPal ID and I'll make payment for sure asap cuz you guys truly deserve that. :)

Reactions: TassieNZ
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr_Goli and Babak
Here is the nulled version. Database login details and installation should be as per the previous version. Please test and report back. I have just done the nulling. I'm not answering an queries in regard to installation. Please wait for @Mr_Goli to answer them. :)

Username: [email protected]
Password: admin

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System v3.5 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
Sure sir, I would love to do the testing. :) Thanks once again

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TassieNZ
Sure sir, I would love to do the testing. :) Thanks once again
The script is not asking for installation and it has been redirected to the login page but there is an error while login as the database holds the hashed value of password so it's not matching with the "admin" as it is not the hashed value for "admin" itself. The hashed value will be "$2y$10$HNeAMGEFPiAxOnTHwPUWYODMyBv/UBa4YdAshFtJLvvNpEEyeEPnm" put this code inside the password column in Login_credential table

@Mr_Goli

The script is not asking for installation and it has been redirected to the login page but there is an error while login as the database holds the hashed value of password so it's not matching with the "admin" as it is not the hashed value for "admin" itself. The hashed value will be "$2y$10$HNeAMGEFPiAxOnTHwPUWYODMyBv/UBa4YdAshFtJLvvNpEEyeEPnm" put this code inside the password column in Login_credential table

@Mr_Goli
bro test this too
nulled by @NullMaster
purchase name and code: press any key. sql file integrated.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
bro test this too
nulled by @NullMaster
purchase name and code: press any key. sql file integrated.
The installation bypass the Evanto Purchase Code and completed successfully, but its authentication page is not working giving a "404 Page not found Error". Lemme check a bit more and get back with the full solution.

The installation bypass the Evanto Purchase Code and completed successfully, but its authentication page is not working giving a "404 Page not found Error". Lemme check a bit more and get back with the full solution.
This file seems to be suspicious, as after installation the script sent me to the homepage of CMS website, none of the tabs were working there but the tab named "ramom" took me to some other site named "nono.com" where some tweets of nono_io were listed. Do you want me to do more testing upon this file? @Babak

This file seems to be suspicious, as after installation the script sent me to the homepage of CMS website, none of the tabs were working there but the tab named "ramom" took me to some other site named "nono.com" where some tweets of nono_io were listed. Do you want me to do more testing upon this file? @Babak

If you're on a guinea pig role for testing this script please do try this:

Use a clean database please and don't import anything.

Edit: Download link replaced as the script had errors. After install go to dashboard->frontend->menu and remove last entry.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SpkAvii and Babak
Installation Instructions:

1: Download Ramom School Zip File from Babiato
2: Extract it (In case of localhost, go to xampp\htdocs and extract it here)
3: Create database (for example ramom)
4: yourDomainName/ramom (In Case of localhost, type localhost/ramom) then press enter
5: Start installation wizard and in Envato username and purchase key type babiato.net (or any other dummy Envato username and purchase key)
6: Complete the installation by following installation wizard

Note: Don't forget to hit like button for @TassieNZ , @NullMaster, @slvrsteele , @Babak

Enjoy!

Installation Instructions:

1: Download Ramom School Zip File from Babiato
2: Extract it (In case of localhost, go to xampp\htdocs and extract it here)
3: Create database (for example ramom)
4: yourDomainName/ramom (In Case of localhost, type localhost/ramom) then press enter
5: Start installation wizard and in Envato username and purchase key type babiato.net (or any other dummy Envato username and purchase key)
6: Complete the installation by following installation wizard

Note: Don't forget to hit like button for @TassieNZ , @NullMaster, @slvrsteele , @Babak

Enjoy!
fixed module student add

If you're on a guinea pig role for testing this script please do try this:

Use a clean database please and don't import anything.

Edit: Download link replaced as the script had errors. After install go to dashboard->frontend->menu and remove last entry.
I have worked with the files but it's not running, it gives a 404 error as some of the files were fetched from the developer website after installation process, which were defined in the API set by the RamomCoders. I have worked with the previous files and same error occurred with the fresh installation file. The files work fine with a preinstalled version of it.
If you need any information about the API then feel free to reply me I will share it in details. :)

I have worked with the files but it's not running, it gives a 404 error as some of the files were fetched from the developer website after installation process, which were defined in the API set by the RamomCoders. I have worked with the previous files and same error occurred with the fresh installation file. The files work fine with a preinstalled version of it.
If you need any information about the API then feel free to reply me I will share it in details. :)
Thanks its working fine

I have do installation normaly, but issue, setting not saving. general seting and frontend settings not saviong

Hello!

Could you please advise which one is the good one for installation? Already tried the first pack (ramom.zip with ramom.sql) but after installation it didn't redirect to website.com/authentication/ . I tried to installed manually authentication folder but it didn't work either. I really appreciate your kindly support! Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock