• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RafflePress Pro - The Best WordPress Giveaway Plugin

RafflePress Pro - The Best WordPress Giveaway Plugin v1.12.2

No permission to download
Interesting. I got the same as you when I installed and clicked verify key. However I then just went back to Plugins and cleared cache and GOT .....

rafflepress.png

And looking at an old post of mine in this thread, it says:
Make sure to FULLY CLEAR CACHE after installing!!!

Last edited:
Does anybody else here have high loading times for the raffles created? ~20 seconds?

@TassieNZ this latest version doesn't have webhooks and success redirect enabled. Can you check it? Previous versions until 1.9 were working fine. Refer a friend is also disabled.

download (9).png

Last edited:
Anybody know how to set a starting number for entries, zero (0) is ugly when running live things like these...

Anybody know how to set a starting number for entries, zero (0) is ugly when running live things like these.
Open this file >> add as many columns as you want >> import on your SQL table "wp_rafflepress_entries". I'd suggest to use data that is already created by the plugin (just create a first entry manually through the plugin and copy the values generated ad infinitum).

Attachments

• raffle11.zip
    302 bytes · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: jdfocus and M.C
Open this file >> add as many columns as you want >> import on your SQL table "wp_rafflepress_entries". I'd suggest to use data that is already created by the plugin (just create a first entry manually through the plugin and copy the values generated ad infinitum).
Thank you for the help, super appreciate you!

Reactions: isabel12
For those saying the emailing isn't working, there have been always issues emailing from wordpress to users, you should use the plugin WP MAIL SMTP PRO. I had issues with my mailing provider zoho but it was because the SPF and DKRM settings weren't properly setup on the zoho side. But it is possible and this plug is fully working. A huge thanks again!

Reactions: M.C
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock