• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RafflePress Pro - The Best WordPress Giveaway Plugin

RafflePress Pro - The Best WordPress Giveaway Plugin v1.12.2

No permission to download
1658418022717.png

1658418183919.png

Want to connect to Fluent CRM, but am not able to integrate & test, anyone have any ideas???

Thanks for any help or advice, much appreciate it!

Capt2ure.JPG

For those wanting to fudge the "entry" numbers, an easer method available is inputting this code until you have about 1k lines and hitting "go". Also check the box where it says "retain query box" so you can keep pressing go until you have the entry amount you want.

SQL:
INSERT INTO `wp_rafflepress_entries` (`id`, `contestant_id`, `giveaway_id`, `action_id`, `meta`, `created_at`, `deleted_at`, `referrer_id`) VALUES (NULL, '1', '1', 'qa1zf', '{\"action\":\"Share on Facebook\"}', '2022-07-20 09:15:50', NULL, NULL);

• Love
Reactions: isabel12 and M.C
Guys, can someone share pervious version of this plugin? I just installed the latest one for first time and futures like Join an Email Newsletter/ Refer a friend / Social Logins / Success Redirect and Webhooks are not working. Anddd Page permalink also is not working. Or this was not available in previous nulled version also? Would be nice to have newsletter, refer a friend and social logins with permalinks.

Guys, can someone share pervious version of this plugin? I just installed the latest one for first time and futures like Join an Email Newsletter/ Refer a friend / Social Logins / Success Redirect and Webhooks are not working. Anddd Page permalink also is not working. Or this was not available in previous nulled version also? Would be nice to have newsletter, refer a friend and social logins with permalinks.

I don't think email has ever worked properly.

Attachments

• rafflepress-pro.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • Love
Reactions: New_MRs
i cleared the cache after activating and it shows "You currently have the RafflePress license." but when trying to change the social login, it says to upgrade.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 04.03.47.png

ok got it ….. inside "rafelpress-pro.php" just replace line 7 with this one

//update_option('rafflepress_per', 'valid');
update_option('rafflepress_per', 'ei,ma,ra,sl,lp,sr,wv,zp,rf');
Wows all your own work there then 🤫

Was already in @NullMaster version and mentioned in thread.....

Jan 18, 2021

You need to update the 'raffilepress_per' option to include the functions you want to unlock.

Modify the following file: rafflepress-pro/rafflepress-pro.php and set

Code:
update_option('rafflepress_per', 'ei,ma,ra,sl,lp,sr,wv,zp,rf');

I have a problem with this plugin, the giveaways just auto ends when they start... can't figure out what's happening.

I just realize it does not work if combine with maintenance mode, silly me. However I notice the 'Total Entries' never get updated. It is only updated once we do action to gain entry, but if page is refresh, only 'Your Entries' get updated and 'Total Entries' will be 0 again. Screenshot 2022-12-15 230307.jpg

Last edited:
any update
Only the one update.

2023-01-11 – 1.11.3
Fixed – Issue with Preview Link and Security Update

2022-08-08 – 1.11.1
Fixed – Issue with TikTok starter template.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock