• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RafflePress Pro – 1.3.1 - Have files - Need someone to bypass API key

wozney

May 17, 2020
As the title explains.

I have the files but we need someone to bypass the registration. It's done by an API key.

We need a programmer for this.

This plugin has been asked multiple times on this forum. I would like to get it modded for the members.

I have attached the files below.

Thanks

P.S If this is in the wrong section, please move to the correct section. I could not find a section for modding.

Attachments

• rafflepress-pro-1.3.1-emHmhBrHlGj.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
You wont get help here. You're better off buying it like I did.

You wont get help here. You're better off buying it like I did.
Says one of the biggest leechers around :cautious:
Since you have bought it and since you have done nothing else than leeching since you joined, why the hell didn't you share this..!?

Reactions: Agent6
Says one of the biggest leechers around :cautious:
Since you have bought it and since you have done nothing else than leeching since you joined, why the hell didn't you share this..!?

1. Try not to talk about things you don't know. I've provided keys and files for nulling on this forum via PM or FB friends. My sense of validation doesn't come from getting likes on some sh** forum. It comes from knowing I helped an individual achieve a goal. fu** getting credit for it when this bs could be gone tomorrow.

2. I already gave out all 20 of my keys. I don't even use wordpress.
3. I only come here to get files for my friends that do WP freelancing or otherwise.
4. It's the fucking internet, I don't owe anyone sh**.
5. This isn't even a real community. Just a bunch of people going for . . likes? Hilarious.
6. I'm not a poor fu** like 99% of this community seems to be. I just pop in from time to time.

And with that said. Enjoy waiting on another reply.

P.S: In b4 all the"trusted users" looking for likes and validation flood in.

Last edited:
As the title explains.

I have the files but we need someone to bypass the registration. It's done by an API key.

We need a programmer for this.

This plugin has been asked multiple times on this forum. I would like to get it modded for the members.

I have attached the files below.

Thanks

P.S If this is in the wrong section, please move to the correct section. I could not find a section for modding.
Ok i will do this, earlier someone also shared and asked to null and when i asked for the details he has not come back, i will need temporary access to REAL License/REAL Licenced account to make this happen as i will need to see what all communications happening with the Plugin & other servers (this is for better understanding as to how plugin works and how it should be nulled).

If you are ready share share details in personal message (PM) to me.

1. Try not to talk about things you don't know. I've provided keys and files for nulling on this forum via PM or FB friends. My sense of validation doesn't come from getting likes on some sh** forum. It comes from knowing I helped an individual achieve a goal. fu** getting credit for it when this bs could be gone tomorrow.

2. I already gave out all 20 of my keys. I don't even use wordpress.
3. I only come here to get files for my friends that do WP freelancing or otherwise.
4. It's the fucking internet, I don't owe anyone sh**.
5. This isn't even a real community. Just a bunch of people going for . . likes? Hilarious.
6. I'm not a poor fu** like 99% of this community seems to be. I just pop in from time to time.

And with that said. Enjoy waiting on another reply.

P.S: In b4 all the"trusted users" looking for likes and validation flood in.
Keep that attitude up and you won't be popping in at all.

• Haha
Reactions: SAV
Initially no way to bypass API key for certain features (such as Email Marketing Integration). They use server side functions and commensurate API responses to link accounts (Mailchimp, AWeber, Zapier, etc.) via a webapp hosted at https://app.rafflepress.com

I know @TassieNZ wouldn't hitch to provide hosting (if someone like @SAV could generously provide a valid API key) for me to reverse engineer the official rafflepress API and code a webapp that mimics all actions and responses

Initially no way to bypass API key for certain features (such as Email Marketing Integration). They use server side functions and commensurate API responses to link accounts (Mailchimp, AWeber, Zapier, etc.) via a webapp hosted at https://app.rafflepress.com

I know @TassieNZ wouldn't hitch to provide hosting (if someone like @SAV could generously provide a valid API key) for me to reverse engineer the official rafflepress API and code a webapp that mimics all actions and responses
If you do so, I will be so glad!

I received a mail notification that someone had nulled this. But now I cannot find it. Was it blocked???

We have been waiting for so long

For those who want to have the Refer a friend option for free: just use the template contained in settings. You'll be able to add the other actions anyway, just start with the "refer" one. Enjoy.

Aren't there similar localhost solutions. I hate using 3rd party for this type of stuff. I understand companies try to monetize everything but I think there were similar content lockers back in the days using no API.

Some options are blocked and need Upgrade to Unlock for example Email Newsletter, Refer a Friend - Viral or Success Redirect
I try to null this

Attachments

• Upgrade Unlock.png
    Upgrade Unlock.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 35
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock