• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quin - Multipurpose Website CMS & Creative Agency Management System

Quin - Multipurpose Website CMS & Creative Agency Management System v2.0

No permission to download
Check your db credentials. Reset the db password (and use the new generated password if you are on Cpanel)
I have done this again and again. Don't know what's happening.
This is the error I'm getting now:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'nexit_newdb.sessions' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = MGJa4hOxe1cDVZSU28BeC82vFiNrX4WjFe6TZbxo limit 1)

Reactions: Eclectic
I have done this again and again. Don't know what's happening.
This is the error I'm getting now:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'nexit_newdb.sessions' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = MGJa4hOxe1cDVZSU28BeC82vFiNrX4WjFe6TZbxo limit 1)

Is your database exists ? And filled with tables and data ?
You need to import the database structure and data into mysql in order to full install the script.

Reactions: YusEx
Is your database exists ? And filled with tables and data ?
You need to import the database structure and data into mysql in order to full install the script.
There's an SQL database file and I have imported it to create tables and date in phpMyAdmin. However, after doing that, it still shows this error:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'nexit_agency'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = poGIEsHwnkDiNjw5TU1eu8mziVaUr6d3eM0v4yWD limit 1)

There's an SQL database file and I have imported it to create tables and date in phpMyAdmin. However, after doing that, it still shows this error:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'nexit_agency'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = poGIEsHwnkDiNjw5TU1eu8mziVaUr6d3eM0v4yWD limit 1)
where you put your db credentials ?

Make sure to use the attached db and in the .env double quotes mysql credentials​

example:​

DB_CONNECTION=mysql​

DB_HOST=localhost​

DB_PORT=3306​

DB_DATABASE="db name"​

DB_USERNAME="db username"​

DB_PASSWORD="db password"​

Attachments

• db.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: WarBorn and YusEx
Hello all,
Thanks for your efforts
I just have a problem and I don't know why?!
I'm getting this error
image_2022-11-10_211302945.png

Script is uploaded
DB created
DB Imported
.inv is updated

and I really don't know what's the problem it'd be great if anyone could help

Thanks in advance

It works fine at my website (removed by mod) though not done with the editing. Below is what I did
1. I uploaded the downloaded file to my directory
2. I extract the zip file to the directory
3. I deleted a folder called .well-known, __MACOSX, db.sql
4. I created a database with a username and password
5. I import db.sql in my downloaded file to the database I created.
6. I updated my .env with the database credentials that I newly created
7. That's all
To login got your web URL xyz.com/login

I hope this helps someone.

Nice attempt, you think yourself smarter, right ? You got 5 warning points for self promotion

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: travisneilsimons
Please Update the resource
=== Updated v1.1 – 14-APRIL-2023===[UPDATED] - v1.1;
[UPDATED] - Modells and controllers files;

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock