• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quin - Multipurpose Website CMS & Creative Agency Management System

Quin - Multipurpose Website CMS & Creative Agency Management System v2.0

No permission to download
I have this error can you help me?

ErrorException
ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0)

Guys, when u download quin u will see folder with files and DATABASE file. On your hosting server create database and import that one what u get in download file. Then those credentials - db name, user and password insert in file .env and save it.. Then u should have everything fine.. sorry but im lack with time.. so i didn;t write step by step.. i hope that most of u know what i'm talking about

you should set laravel rewrite rules in nginx conf file
@pass2001. Have an idea of why this error is coming up?

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'exceptu6_agency'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = poGIEsHwnkDiNjw5TU1eu8mziVaUr6d3eM0v4yWD limit 1)

Got any solution/fix?
Please I would appreciate if you or anyone could help.

Anyone with a fix on this error. Please share if you can help.
I would appreciate your feedback.

Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'exceptu6_agency'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = poGIEsHwnkDiNjw5TU1eu8mziVaUr6d3eM0v4yWD limit 1)

Anyone with a fix on this error. Please share if you can help.
I would appreciate your feedback.

Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'exceptu6_agency'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = poGIEsHwnkDiNjw5TU1eu8mziVaUr6d3eM0v4yWD limit 1)

Check your db credentials. Reset the db password (and use the new generated password if you are on Cpanel)

Reactions: Eclectic and YusEx
Check your db credentials. Reset the db password (and use the new generated password if you are on Cpanel)
I have also tried changing the password of my Database. If I change the DB credentials, it reports another error.
1653413238889.png

i am getting this error i don't know why. can any one help
I have checked your website bapx.in and it seems you've solved this error. Could you perhaps share how you fixed this?

Reactions: Eclectic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock