• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Thanks for sharing
The update works perfectly, but the new button "call the waiter" does not work.
Someone knows how to configure?

I am sorry please re-download with the same link.
I updated the zip file because having ERROR 500

Anyone that downloaded before I post this please delete the old one to avoid confusion and re-download with the same link.
The link on top of the page is going to the same place, even though it is said "Untouched", but it's the same link after you click it will say the filename has nulled in it.
Let me try again

Thanks for sharing
Ok guys,

I tried this new update by arrocy and....

1) I installed it without problems
2) New feature Restaurant color works fine.
3) New feature Call the Waiter doesn't work instantly after you place the order... If you touch the bell after pleacing the order it will show the popup with the feature title but it won't show the box to write the table number, you need to refresh the page in order to be able the box to appear.

PD: I tried it using a cellphone.

Waiting for your comments.

You guys are amazing..I really started to love Babiato and all his members Thank you @arrocy
Does the new update work? Or are there problems, tell us before the update.. and thank you again

Ok guys,

I tried this new update by arrocy and....

1) I installed it without problems
2) New feature Restaurant color works fine.
3) New feature Call the Waiter doesn't work instantly after you place the order... If you touch the bell after pleacing the order it will show the popup with the feature title but it won't show the box to write the table number, you need to refresh the page in order to be able the box to appear.

PD: I tried it using a cellphone.

Waiting for your comments.
Thanks for sharing
I will take a look at it later on call waiter issue.
@GambitSteel call waiter function works fine on original license user?

Today, there is a new update

= Version 6.1.1 = 21 July 2021
* Added - Show/hide Call the Waiter option
* Added - Language variables
* Fixed - minor issues

Maybe they fixed the button Call the Waiter problem

* Fixed - minor issues

Yeah, I think he read my suggestion on codecanyon. You don't need the call the waiter function if "On the table" option is disabled

Reactions: startop

* Fixed - minor issues

That was a quick update.
I think so too, probably get a lot of complain for the Call the Waiter function not working properly.
Phew.... so it was not my nulling caused it. Hahahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: hair
I think a great update would be:
Inventory products option
Tracking order option
Assign orders to drivers

Foodtiger could be a lead to follow...even when foodtiger only allows you to assign a driver from the admin panel (which makes no sense for me, I can't keep up 24/7 assigning orders to drivers)

I think a great update would be:
Inventory products option
Tracking order option
Assign orders to drivers

Foodtiger could be a lead to follow...even when foodtiger only allows you to assign a driver from the admin panel (which makes no sense for me, I can't keep up 24/7 assigning orders to drivers)
For this is better use Foodomaa, is more complete, but more complex

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock