• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Maybe need to reacivate license
He is right!
QuickQR requires you to re-activate license on fresh and update install.
If you look at the top of the page after fresh and update install, there should be a warning about activating license to get full something.. I forgot. And in that warning have a "here", just click it! Then click "SAVE"

Always use ENGLISH Language.
مرحبًا مرة أخرى ، أنشر أحدث نسخة من Nulled QuickQR من [USER = 70083]arrocy [/ USER] ،
ها هو الرابط الالكتروني:
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://uploadboy.com/direct/oiuwl8st4b43.html [/ URL]
الملف المضغوط يحتوي على كلمة مرور للأعضاء الذين كانوا نشطين في هذا المنتدى.
إذا كنت كذلك ، فقط أخبرني.
مرحبًا ، هل يمكن أن تعطيني كلمة المرور .. شكرًا لك

My little contribution.

I modified the "index.tpl" file of the original template of
" restaurant - templates \ modern - theme \ " so that it maximizes the image when clicking with a modal.

Modal Image.JPG

PS: please make backup of the file before replacing. Tested on version 6.0.1 (but works on older versions)

Attachments

• modern-theme.zip
    410 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: arrocy
Script nulled by Arrocy is useless it shows Ads related to some sedoparking.com instead signup page!! Its a malware. Please beware of such spammers. I request the admin to please delete the files posted by this user and ban him to maintain the good reputation of Babiato

Script nulled by Arrocy is useless it shows Ads related to some sedoparking.com instead signup page!! Its a malware. Please beware of such spammers. I request the admin to please delete the files posted by this user and ban him to maintain the good reputation of Babiato
And the admin will listen to you because...?
New account made just today?
No comment history?
No proof?

Check your phone/computer for malware, you probably got it from somewhere else.

Or are you the author? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
And the admin will listen to you because...?
New account?
1 comment history?
No proof?

Check your phone/computer for malware, you probably got it from somewhere else.
are you online right now?? I can send you a link of installation so that you can check it yourself and I am going to uninstall it from server in 30 mins, till then will wait for your reply

are you online right now?? I can send you a link of installation so that you can check it yourself and I am going to uninstall it from server in 30 mins, till then will wait for your reply
Post here, with proofs.

Before posting try to introduce yourself and read the rules of Babiato

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock