• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
this script is working great after a little bit touching and modifications, purpose of this script is to allow customers order restaurants menus without calling the waiters, they can order by scanning or visit the url menu from their device, selecting menus and placing orders. the restaurant Admin will get notifications or whatsapp messages fron customers.

i tested and running smoothly, you can check it demo menu here - https://digitalmenu.umarsolution.com/mccoffee
restaurant panel - https://digitalmenu.umarsolution.com/login
(test:test)

technology used is php ORM, and powerful Javascript framework.

Hey friend,

How did you changed the color of the entire website? It's so great!
And how did you managed to make the nice "module" in the middle of the homepage with all features, I love that ! :)
thanks friend for your help!

Je l'ai essayé directement sur le serveur d'hébergement, cela ne fonctionne pas

update on pervious comment : on my localhost environment when login as user, Restaurant and Menu sections seems have problem not saving or showing data.

Je l'ai essayé directement sur le serveur d'hébergement, cela ne fonctionne pas
Its recently updated and nulled, it may have some problems give some time babiato community to confirm and probably fix.

Last edited:
All pages on the site do not work, only the main page and the admin works 1621041123669.png

if you install it on a localhost, change the code for .htaccess by:

Code:
RewriteEngine On
#RewriteBase /

#RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
#RewriteRule .* https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
#RewriteRule .* http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

#Options +FollowSymLinks
#Options -Indexes

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule . index.php [L,QSA]

update on pervious comment : on my localhost environment when login as user, Restaurant and Menu sections seems have problem not saving or showing data.

Its recently updated and nulled, it may have some problems give some time babiato community to confirm and probably fix.

The same thing happens to me on a clean install.
What happens is that the qxxx_secret_file and qxxx_user_secret_file are generated empty.

The same thing happens to me on a clean install.
What happens is that the qxxx_secret_file and qxxx_user_secret_file are generated empty.

In previous versions there was a json1.txt and a json.txt where they took the data.
Patience that they will solve it. And thank you for all @phineas

Hey ALL,
Checking in..

I will be active in this thread from now on.

I already ask @GambitSteel to get me data from purchase.key verification (ajax_sidepanel.php) by the author.
Without this, I can not make the 'login as resto-owner' to work, because I don't know what data I should put in the 'secret_file' and 'user_secret_file', that's why it's empty.

@emardis2003 can I see what's inside 'json1.txt' file?
is the content of this file static or dynamic?
if dynamic, what action did it take to change the file content?

@phineas I just get to work on nulling QuickQR recently (requested by @planetetv257 ), so I don't know what data that they sent after license verification succeded. I need some data to put on the 'secret_file' and 'user_secret_file' to make 'login as resto-owner' to work. If you have QuickQR installed with a valid purchase code, you probably can help me.

I tried the demo site, the same thing happen when Admin -> Restaurant -> Login, the icon spins for a second, then nothing happen after that.

Regards,
Arrocy

Hey @arrocy you rocks!

I helped @GambitSteel to upload the last version of the script, I think he as a legit key so maybe you can send him a message?
Just so you know, there is one thing which does not works (since a few version) : adding a subcategory in the menu, it spin infinitly.
Don't know if it's a nulling bug?

anyway thanks a lot dude :)

Reactions: GambitSteel
if you install it on a localhost, change the code for .htaccess by:

Code:
RewriteEngine On
#RewriteBase /

#RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
#RewriteRule .* https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
#RewriteRule .* http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

#Options +FollowSymLinks
#Options -Indexes

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule . index.php [L,QSA]
1621097849007.png
it does not work

After I browse on the comment section on codecanyon, I search keyword "add category", a lot of comments saying they can not add category, and the author ask them to make a ticket. Don't know what solution that the author gave to purchasers.
No documentation regarding 'how to use' as store owner either.

Any known good fully working nulled QuickQR? which version?
I need a comparison as how it supposed to work correctly.

After I browse on the comment section on codecanyon, I search keyword "add category", a lot of comments saying they can not add category, and the author ask them to make a ticket. Don't know what solution that the author gave to purchasers.
No documentation regarding 'how to use' as store owner either.

Any known good fully working nulled QuickQR? which version?
I need a comparison as how it supposed to work correctly.

Mmmmh, I'm sorry, I did not noticed a working subcategory nulled version, but I noticed it works well on the demo version of the author :)
If it's not doable, don't worry, it's no big deal, don't want to bother you with that, friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winwincommunication
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock