• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi bro, please what is username and password to login? i have used sql added inside file and seems like there is already admin user created

thnaks

How can we help you?
thanks for share after signup as a user when creat Catagory its keep loading on the category page and not add the category

please help to fix this
check screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    69.1 KB · Views: 24
Hi,
Could someone explain to me how do you make the menu look like this? with a large image, a description and the price? how this example:
Thank you.

1610479055333.png

thanks for share after signup as a user when creat Catagory its keep loading on the category page and not add the category

please help to fix this
check screenshot

Hi guys, any one have the new update of this script
= Version 5.4 = 15 Jan 2021 I will nulled today and share it with you with the extended version

Hi guys, any one have the new update of this script
= Version 5.4 = 15 Jan 2021 I will nulled today and share it with you with the extended version

Hi guy,

I did not understand well, sorry. Do you have that version? Or are you looking for that version?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock