• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
1638756557250.png

Hello friend... can you help me with a little problem?

When I click the Join Now button and then
in
Don't have an account? Sign Up Now!

It looks like the page doesn't exist.

How do I fix this? Because I don't know if it's a minor issue with the activator or if there's a file missing. version 6.3.2

Thank you.
no missing file.
do update again with the same version.
after update, "activate" by going to setting -> purchase verification -> save

Hello guys... I have tried printing the invoice today and it is working fine..Thank you to everyone who helped to run this script, especially the brother

arrocy

There is a problem with updates only .. and they must be consecutive updates, for example, you are using version 6.1.1. You must update to the version that follows it immediately. When you update the script to version 6.3.3 and you are using version 6.1.1, the program is broken because in this case the bypass Files are necessary to work, so I strongly recommend that it be a successive update.. I hope that I am right

I am trying to update via the control panel, when the update is uploaded and I click on install, nothing happens.. What is the correct way to update?

I am trying to update via the control panel, when the update is uploaded and I click on install, nothing happens.. What is the correct way to update?
update using a newer nulled version.
I disabled the auto update from the admin panel because it will check the current license, and the current hostname/domain-name and a couple more thing I forgot what it was.
With those informations author will be able to target/block your server if the author wants to.

update using a newer nulled version.
I disabled the auto update from the admin panel because it will check the current license, and the current hostname/domain-name and a couple more thing I forgot what it was.
With those informations author will be able to target/block your server if the author wants to.
Thank you for your kind response... I am using version 6.1.1 and I want to update it to 6.2. I read all the responses and found that you have downloaded the version nulled of hadith adverbs, but nothing happens.

Thank you for your kind response... I am using version 6.1.1 and I want to update it to 6.2. I read all the responses and found that you have downloaded the version nulled of hadith adverbs, but nothing happens.
you can directly update to v6.3.2-nulled, no need to update it step by step.
I mean you can jump versions without any missing functions

يمكنك التحديث مباشرة إلى v6.3.2-nulled ، ولا داعي لتحديثه خطوة بخطوة.
أعني أنه يمكنك القفز على الإصدارات بدون أي وظائف مفقودة
مرحبًا .. نعم ، لقد جربت التحديث إلى 6.3.2 كما أنه لم يعمل عندما أضغط على زر التثبيت من لوحة التحكم بعد التحميل ، لا يوجد تغيير

مرحبًا .. نعم ، لقد جربت التحديث إلى 6.3.2 كما أنه لم يعمل عندما أضغط على زر التثبيت من لوحة التحكم بعد التحميل ، لا يوجد تغيير
that's not how you update. just upload the update zip to your QuickQR server, then extract.
open your website, then it will show install process

Reactions: codertest
that's not how you update. just upload the update zip to your QuickQR server, then extract.
open your website, then it will show install process
Hello, can you tell me the correct way to update, I have been trying for 3 days and I could not update .. so that I do not want to lose the database, could you explain it please. Do I download the update and then decompress the file and overwrite the files? If so, after blocking the files, what is the next step for the update, do I do the installation again?

Hello, can you tell me the correct way to update, I have been trying for 3 days and I could not update .. so that I do not want to lose the database, could you explain it please. Do I download the update and then decompress the file and overwrite the files? If so, after blocking the files, what is the next step for the update, do I do the installation again?
OMG!

1. Download v6.3.2 nulled by arrocy
2. extract the zip
3. READ THE "Installation & Update Guide.txt" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when user pay with paypal.

Input card info and submit.

Paypal redirect back to credit card form

Any help ?

Tks

يا إلهي!

1. تحميل v6.3.2 ملغى بواسطة arrocy
2. استخراج الرمز البريدي
3. اقرأ "دليل التثبيت والتحديث. txt" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
شكرًا لك ، لقد قمت بحل المشكلة بعد تغيير اسم مجلد التحديث إلى 3.6.4 ونجح التحديث

Reactions: arrocy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock