• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
= Version 6.3.4 = 22 Nov 2021
* Added - Integrated Razorpay payment gateway
* Fixed - Minor issues

The New version 6.3.4 has arrived. Please upload. @GambitSteel , @arrocy , and null the same.
This QuickQR nulling process is taking longer than other script because of the need of the "random naming" php files.
As you probably noticed already, there are 2 "arrocy.php" inside the script. That was me re-constructing the json response from author server.
Each "arrocy.php" file has over 1800 lines of codes.
I am so tired for the past 2 weeks. That's why I don't have time to null QuickQR for a few versions.

If you want a "quick update" with latest version:
rename the previous arrocy.php to the "random_filename.php" inside your /admin and /php folder
you might not get the new feature that the latest version offer because of this "quick update"

EDIT: don't do this update method 👆👆👆

Last edited:
This QuickQR nulling process is taking longer than other script because of the need of the "random naming" php files.
As you probably noticed already, there are 2 "arrocy.php" inside the script. That was me re-constructing the json response from author server.
I am so tired for the past 2 weeks. That's why I don't have time to null QuickQR for a few versions.

rename the previous arrocy.php to the "random_filename.php" inside your /admin and /php folder
you might not get the new feature that the latest version offer because of this "quick update"
Don't rush bro, and don't press you
Take your space and time

my bad....
the update process is not that simple if you want to keep it nulled.
Don't do what I just told you above, you will definitely "unlicensed" your QuickQR.

Appreciate @arrocy . You are a great asset to this wonderful community. Wishing you the best for your ongoing projects. But still feel, u have been the best resource for QuickQR for few novices who are not good in coding or programming.

• Love
Reactions: arrocy
thanks bro ♥
It shows me a message that the script must be activated
Does this mean I can't take advantage of the features ? Screenshot_3.png
if you use the nulled version, press
"click here" to activate

Não posso adicionar nada. mostra o erro 404 com falha (não encontrado).
Falha ao carregar o recurso: o servidor respondeu com um status 404 (não encontrado) php / .php: 1

1637209112303.png
Fala isaias blz? Como você ativou a página de cadastro... pra mim aqui parece que a "signup" não existe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock