• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
All good, with the exception that before I put the prices in Euros with "commas", and now I have to put them with "points", the decimals. I imagine it is some fault of them ...

Reactions: akramalradaei
I keep getting error 404 when a user tries to register. does anyone know how to fix it?

/dashboard
/signup
/login?fstart=1

Attachments

• Captura web_1-8-2021_0321_venndo.net.jpeg
    Captura web_1-8-2021_0321_venndo.net.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
Any one please help me

Invalid Payment Processor ( Payu money payment gateway )​

Transaction was not successful: Last Payumoney gateway response was: Payment failed for Hasn not verified....

Can anyone help me to add more charge fees, I would like to add different cities.
I didn't find any option to add more rates.

DELIVERY_CHARGE

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-16 at 19.01.51.jpeg

I have updated to v6.1.1 but I am still getting an error whenever I try to access the signup page. Anyone face the same problem?

was working normally yesterday, I went to make a text request and today it is in infinite loop when finalizing the request

Warning: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/mari/menu.****************maria.com.br/admin/update.php on line 39

Warning
: file_get_contents(https://bylancer.com/api/quickqr-release-versions.php): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/mari/menu.*********maria.com.br/admin/update.php on line 39
ERROR

The call the waiter feature is not working for me, is there a solution?
Or does it work for those with version 6.1.1?
I have Version 6.1.1.

hello i have 5.7 version and i want to install 6.1.1 with out losing my client database on 5.7 how to do it plz?
thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock