• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Yeah but I'm aware of the security issues of foodomaa... and Foodomaa doesn't have the option to send the order via Whatsapp... (As far as I know)
They released a patch, true Foodomaa doesn't have the whatsapp feature

The update works perfectly.. Thank you guys for this work...
Are you able to see the Google Map section in the Restaurant tab to set the location? I can't see it by my side.

map.jpg

Google Map API Key is alredy set with Maps JavaScript API, Maps Static API and Maps Embed API... but it does not show on Map Section.

Anyone else with same problem?

This script is very good, uncomplicated, but it lacks many features, the most important of which is that the seller can dispense with other accounting programs and only this script for ordering and accounting .. If the programmer of this script could integrate an accounting board, his sales would have increased more

Dude I tried by doing a new fresh installation and I got Error 500 using this file.
This is why I shouldn't do too many things at one time hahahaha.....
Doing 3 things at a time is so confusing, plus have to watch my shop as well.

I updated the QuickQRv6.1.1 nulled. The same link, just re-download the file using the same previous link.
Or click below:

This is why I shouldn't do too many things at one time hahahaha.....
Doing 3 things at a time is so confusing, plus have to watch my shop as well.

I updated the QuickQRv6.1.1 nulled. The same link, just re-download the file using the same previous link.
Or click below:

Working perfectly.. but I still can't see and use the Google Maps option even when the API is already set. I don't know why....

Working perfectly.. but I still can't see and use the Google Maps option even when the API is already set. I don't know why....
Most of the time, people set the api wrong.
I sent you a PM with the correct API key to test.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock