• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Thank you for the script,
I am getting error 404 on 1 - Dashboard 2 - Sign Up

I updated to version 6.1 and the problem persists.

Reactions: ahmetkocao7
Please test it first. After confirmed everything works, then it can be put on top page download link (resource update)
for anybody that is concerned about the arrocy.php files, please PM me.
I don't want my explanation here in the open, so the author can read.
But I promise you, it's not virus or anything bad.

Please test it first. After confirmed everything works, then it can be put on top page download link (resource update)

I'll try it out. Let you know later. Please check your inbox with my message :)

Reactions: arrocy

Hello @arrocy , you are the best thanks for the good work and I really like how you help the community! I would love to be able to null stuff like you do but unfortunately I'm not able to do that :)

Thanks again!!! :D

And also, big thank to @GambitSteel ! thanks bro'!

• Love
Reactions: hair and arrocy
I'm happy that the community is maintaining this script here updated :)

After this time, where I was organizing myself, I'm finally back on track.

Ferb

Getting HTTP ERROR 500 also installing in a subdomain - new installation

I saw your previous posts before, seems like your problem mainly because 'something' was preventing the page being loaded. I had something similar problem with one of my clients. This solution might not work for you.
The other indication is the server is very slow. Try to turn OFF all security features that is ON (where QuickQR is hosted), test it. if the error 500 still persist then you can turn all ON again, but if the error 500 is gone, then enable one-by-one that security feature, test it after you ON one-by-one, this is to find out which security feature blocks the app from loading the page properly.
if you are using cpanel hosting, go to security menu.

Attachments

• image_2021-07-21_000643.png
    image_2021-07-21_000643.png
    28 KB · Views: 11
I saw your previous posts before, seems like your problem mainly because 'something' was preventing the page being loaded. I had something similar problem with one of my clients. This solution might not work for you.
The other indication is the server is very slow. Try to turn OFF all security features that is ON (where QuickQR is hosted), test it. if the error 500 still persist then you can turn all ON again, but if the error 500 is gone, then enable one-by-one that security feature, test it after you ON one-by-one, this is to find out which security feature blocks the app from loading the page properly.
if you are using cpanel hosting, go to security menu.
This is a fresh installation....

Previous versions works fine for me... I install 6.0 and works fine.. then I update to 6.0.1 and everything ok...

Can I update to 6.1 from 6.0.1 without problem?

I am sorry please re-download with the same link.
I updated the zip file because having ERROR 500

Anyone that downloaded before I post this please delete the old one to avoid confusion and re-download with the same link.
The link on top of the page is going to the same place, even though it is said "Untouched", but it's the same link after you click it will say the filename has nulled in it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock