• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickJob - Job Board Job Portal PHP Script By ByLancer

QuickJob - Job Board Job Portal PHP Script By ByLancer v6.1 - 15 February 2021

No permission to download

Babuthecodes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Canada
startupsacquisitions.com
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and Pirust
@Babak. I know that you haven't time. But can you help me by nulling the script ? Or it's impossible ?. Thank you bro.

if is possible I tried it and I understand how it works. Do you know anyone has working purchase key?

If it is activated it creates a file which contains all the ajax definitions to ajax-sidepanels. If we could manage the file it'll work 100% sure.

Everything is very simple. In the database, specify the name of the secret file, in which all the settings, then it will work without any problems.

Can you tell us how to specify the name of the secret file n the database, please ?

the plugin was forgotten on the forum, I believe. Can someone confirm that it works and explain to us how to install it since a code is requested at the start of the installation? thank you 1628272542146.jpg

i tried this, it uses magic_quotes that is deprecated since PHP 5.3 (that's why it doesn't work)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock