QuickJob - Job Board Job Portal PHP Script

QuickJob - Job Board Job Portal PHP Script v6.1 - 15 February 2021

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: Fredo

kaela

Dec 21, 2018
@Babak. I know that you haven't time. But can you help me by nulling the script ? Or it's impossible ?. Thank you bro.

casparzed

Jul 25, 2020
if is possible I tried it and I understand how it works. Do you know anyone has working purchase key?

If it is activated it creates a file which contains all the ajax definitions to ajax-sidepanels. If we could manage the file it'll work 100% sure.

seoadd

Nov 14, 2020
Everything is very simple. In the database, specify the name of the secret file, in which all the settings, then it will work without any problems.

kaela

Dec 21, 2018
Can you tell us how to specify the name of the secret file n the database, please ?