• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Script Req Quick Code - QR Code Generator SAAS

Here you are:
Downloaded your archive and my comments regarding this script
1 After installation, there are no QR code templates that are displayed in the demo
2 Installation is not difficult in the documentation everything is written normally
3 After creating the project, the Admin has a Trial tariff plan that cannot be changed in any way even through the database
4 Problems with payments if you put a tariff plan from the database about 0 dollars in the basket, you can’t pay or select it in any way, maybe I didn’t enter something correctly
5 Be sure to install php 8.0 otherwise there will be installation errors

1 After installation, there are no QR code templates that are displayed in the demo
2 Installation is not difficult in the documentation everything is written normally
3 After creating the project, the Admin has a Trial tariff plan that cannot be changed in any way even through the database
4 Problems with payments if you put a tariff plan from the database about 0 dollars in the basket, you can’t pay or select it in any way, maybe I didn’t enter something correctly
Thanks for your comments. Did you install it in root? Cause we are trying to install in a subfolder and seems to be a misconfiguration in .htaccess.
"After installation, there are no QR code templates that are displayed in the demo" yes we access but an empty page. How you create a project?

Thanks for your comments. Did you install it in root? Cause we are trying to install in a subfolder and seems to be a misconfiguration in .htaccess.
"After installation, there are no QR code templates that are displayed in the demo" yes we access but an empty page. How you create a project?
I created a subdomain and just uploaded the backend folder there and, according to the documentation, everything started without any problems.

Sorry Folks, we upload this here, because there was a request and we have this in our test files, but really doesn't work for us. No updates at this time.

maybe because the license is not the extended one , same happen with me

Perhaps it's a pity that the product is not complete, very cool, I liked it in the demo. I would like to work with him more

Here you are:

Can you help with the installation, how can we activate?

I created a subdomain and just uploaded the backend folder there and, according to the documentation, everything started without any problems.

@Canaim1 bro, can you update? thank you!

Please update, thanks

Sorry Folks, we upload this here, because there was a request and we have this in our test files, but really doesn't work for us. No updates at this time.

Perhaps it's a pity that the product is not complete, very cool, I liked it in the demo. I would like to work with him more

can you upload the source to the babiato please ?

Please update, thanks

• Love
Reactions: Qurel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock