• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[QUESTION] What's the best plugin for optimize wordpress?

the_truth

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Mar 22, 2021
Hackerzland
What's the best plugin for optimize wordpress, downloadable and updated costantly in babiato?
WProcket have problems for function "remove unused css" in the latest version and i search an unique plugin which optimize max the performance of wordpress which works 100%.

Reactions: iBelowZero
Even with all the problems WP Rocket is still the best.
What you can do is use the plugin "Debloat".

In this mode i have to use more than one plugin for one work.
I don't like to have a lot of plugins installed.
Previously WP rocket make all work, now i have to install a tons of plugins for make the same work as previous and it's not good.
I search a plugin which make the same of WP rocket without any issues or function which not work.

Reactions: artepixel
In this mode i have to use more than one plugin for one work.
I don't like to have a lot of plugins installed.
Previously WP rocket make all work, now i have to install a tons of plugins for make the same work as previous and it's not good.
I search a plugin which make the same of WP rocket without any issues or function which not work.
I believe in future versions this will be fixed. Really the more plugins the slower it gets :(

Reactions: lekhanhky
What's the best plugin for optimize wordpress, downloadable and updated costantly in babiato?
WProcket have problems for function "remove unused css" in the latest version and i search an unique plugin which optimize max the performance of wordpress which works 100%.
WP Rocket is the best.

Even though some options can break up the website, it does not mean its WP Rocket the problem.

If any option breaks up your website, then do not use the option.

Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock