• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Question Bank type website using wordpress

mahins

Jan 1, 2020
Dear Devs
I am trying to replicate the features here on for example, when someone chooses a topic like this they can see all the questions one after another and see the answers with the option to discuss.
Do you know any wordpress plugin that can achieve this, or any cms/ script other than wordpress that has similar feature?
Thanks a lot for reading.

please check this one

Thanks a lot! But it is not what I was looking for. I am specifically looking for this feature. I can not find any script examtopics.png

Hi
You can do that with:
1) Buddyboss theme + buddyboss platform free plugin = your get forums and groups and many other options to make the site user-friendly (profiles, etc etc) and the design will be better.
2) Learndash for the courses and the quiz questions
In learndash you can connect a forum or a group to a course.
Hope this helps.

That the way I know of, other ways may exist.

If you like my answer, well, like it or not lol

Cheers
NoBs

Reactions: mahins
Hi
You can do that with:
1) Buddyboss theme + buddyboss platform free plugin = your get forums and groups and many other options to make the site user-friendly (profiles, etc etc) and the design will be better.
2) Learndash for the courses and the quiz questions
In learndash you can connect a forum or a group to a course.
Hope this helps.

That the way I know of, other ways may exist.

If you like my answer, well, like it or not lol

Cheers
NoBs
Thanks a lot!!! I'll definitely look into the theme you mentioned
Unfortunately learndash does not work like that. I do not want to sell courses , I want a page where a lot of questions are open for everyone to view and discuss. No need to get into any course. Thanks again!

Reactions: nobs
Thanks a lot!!! I'll definitely look into the theme you mentioned
Unfortunately learndash does not work like that. I do not want to sell courses , I want a page where a lot of questions are open for everyone to view and discuss. No need to get into any course. Thanks again!
Learndash can do it
You can create a Quiz without attaching it to a course

Reactions: mahins
yes
I will assume you know how to install wordpress and learndash plugins
After you have installed learndash plugin

Create a quiz and Enter the title and
Enter all the Quiz data (questions, Options and Answers)

To have a layout like the one referenced above

go to settings on the particular quiz

under setting, look for QUESTION DISPLAY and click Display results after each submitted answer

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: mahins and nobs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock