• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system v3.1.8 fix nulled by DarkWave

No permission to download
Wow. What I see now that the 2.6 ver will come out robust. And whomsoever will present with all the errors resolved an error free package will be the darling of the community

About the second problem, there is a bug in the application that prevents it from saving:
The field is_question is wrongly named in the database as is_questions
As soon as you rename the field in the database it starts working alright

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `restaurant_list` CHANGE `is_questions` `is_question` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Fixes this problem.

You may want to change line 2158 of /database/database.sql to:

SQL:
  `is_question` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,

About the main.js of the 1st problem don't forget to clear your cache before running the application if you want to see it working properly.

Good luck

Reactions: winner73 and ysalek
Wonderful @pedroa. The Community will applaud if you provide the complete package nulled with extended licence, with rectified errors

For The 1st problem: (photo upload) Allergens With Photo Still Remain The Same After I Replaced Version 2.5 /assets/admin/main.js To 2.6. Is That Anyway To Fix It Sir @pedroa. May You Help Really Thank For Guide Sir

Your Guide I Follow
1st problem: photo upload) Go to version 2.5 and grab file /assets/admin/main.js and replace what you have on version 2.6.
Or just uncomment (remove the // from the beginning of lines), on that file on version 2.6, lines 98 to 102, and 105 to 125

Last edited:
I had those problems too, and I think those are bugs from the app itself, in the meantime the developer has released a newer 2.6 version with some bugs fixed, but it does not mention the ones above:
Code:
version 2.6 -       02 August 2022
 - Fix the PayPal payment issues
 - Security question issues

Anyway the 2 workarounds I found are
1st problem: photo upload) Go to version 2.5 and grab file /assets/admin/main.js and replace what you have on version 2.6.
Or just uncomment (remove the // from the beginning of lines), on that file on version 2.6, lines 98 to 102, and 105 to 125

2nd problem: order configuration: The fastest way i found was to go directly to the database on table restaurant_list and modify the record i want on fields (in the order they appear on the interface):
is_tax
is_question
is_coupon
is_language
stock_status
is_stock_count
is_review
is_customer_login
is_area_delivery
is_call_waiter
is_pin
(the above fields are set 0 for disabled, 1 for enabled)
discount
tax_fee
min_order
delivery_charge_in
es_time
(the above fields are set with figures)
time_slot
(the above field is either the word minutes or hours)
pin_number
(the above field is set with a number)
is_kds
is_kds_pin
kds_pin

Good luck
Sir Is That My Main.js Is Incorrect, I Try I Try Copy From 2.5 To The 2.6 Many Time It Remain The Same. May You Send Me Your Main.js File

Error free 2.6 version nulling has become a challenge. Developers gear up. Awaiting for extended licence.

Sir Is That My Main.js Is Incorrect, I Try I Try Copy From 2.5 To The 2.6 Many Time It Remain The Same. May You Send Me Your Main.js File

My /assets/admin/main.js is exactly the same as the one that came with Treplay009's 2.5 nulled version, you can get it from the post https://babia.to/threads/qrexorder-...ordering-reservation-system.52637/post-903848

Remember that if you are updating js files you must clear the cache before it takes effect on client side.

Also remember that there is more that one main.js in this script, the one (and only one) you want to replace is the one at /assets/admin/

Good luck

My /assets/admin/main.js is exactly the same as the one that came with Treplay009's 2.5 nulled version, you can get it from the post https://babia.to/threads/qrexorder-...ordering-reservation-system.52637/post-903848

Remember that if you are updating js files you must clear the cache before it takes effect on client side.

Also remember that there is more that one main.js in this script, the one (and only one) you want to replace is the one at /assets/admin/

Good luck
That's great tutorial @pedroa. Appreciate your effort. Will be grateful if you can kindly package the same and giveaway to this community

Good luck
Sir Thank A Lot For Your Informatiom And I Here Had One More Finding On Version 2.6 Where Customer Unable Register, When Customer Want To Buy Something And They Register. They Will Get Eoor Something Wrong

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-184551_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-184551_Chrome.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Good luck
Sir Thanks For Your Help But In Item Selected Allergen recorder On Item It Will Become Like This, May You Help Sir.

Now Had One More Problem Is The Customer Cannot Register Account

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 25
Hi, I cant select any payment method, help please.

Attachments

• z1.PNG
    z1.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 22
  • z2.PNG
    z2.PNG
    2.4 KB · Views: 20
I had those problems too, and I think those are bugs from the app itself, in the meantime the developer has released a newer 2.6 version with some bugs fixed, but it does not mention the ones above:
Code:
version 2.6 -       02 August 2022
 - Fix the PayPal payment issues
 - Security question issues

Anyway the 2 workarounds I found are

2nd problem: order configuration: The fastest way i found was to go directly to the database on table restaurant_list and modify the record i want on fields (in the order they appear on the interface):
is_tax
is_question
is_coupon
is_language
stock_status
is_stock_count
is_review
is_customer_login
is_area_delivery
is_call_waiter
is_pin
discount
tax_fee
min_order
delivery_charge_in
es_time
(the above fields are set with figures)
time_slot
(the above field is either the word minutes or hours)
pin_number
is_kds
is_kds_pin
kds_pin

Good luck
Sir Really Thanks A Lot, Lastly I Successfully Resolved The Problem Using Your Method, You Really My God

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock