• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system Version 3.2.0 – 13 April 2024

No permission to download
Check it:
\application\controllers\Login.php
On line 856 Replace This :
Code:
$this->session->set_flashdata('error', 'Invalid Purchases Code / PUrchase code already used');
                redirect(base_url('login'));

For This:
Code:
$insert = $this->admin_m->update_setting($data,$site_id,'settings');

And try to login again using any code
Will it give Extended Licence

Will it give Extended Licence
It will not give the extended license, you will only have to look for the field in your database where the system checks the license. That will allow you to only be able to enter without the license.

I couldn't make it work. I've installed it like indicated but I keep getting error 404 invalid license.

Great Job But It Was Not Fully Nulled, Paid In Cash Cannot Be Available And Cannot Import Language Both Button Will Is Export

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 38
  • screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Do Anyone Can Advice Me On Why Cannot Display Properly For My Version 2.5. On The Admin Panel It Was Something Wrong

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 25
Probably the easier way to get the 2.6 Extended is to:

1) Unzip the 2.6 untouched

2) Before installing, replace the files with the ones provided from Treplay009 2.5 nulled version:
/index.php
/application/controllers/Login.php
/application/controllers/admin/Dashboard.php
/application/core/MY_Controller.php
/application/helpers/custom_helper.php
/application/views/backend/dashboard/admin_inc/account_info.php
/application/views/backend/packages/add_pricing.php
/application/views/backend/users/subscriptions.php
/assets/admin/datetime/datetimepicker.js
/system_config/includes/databaseLibrary.php (then modify line 44 to the correct version)

And then install

I did the other way around, which was to install 2.5 nulled, replace all new/modified files from 2.6 without replacing the files mentioned above, updated the sql stuff and it went alright.

Good luck

• Love
Reactions: franckilinfreire
Probably the easier way to get the 2.6 Extended is to:

1) Unzip the 2.6 untouched

2) Before installing, replace the files with the ones provided from Treplay009 2.5 nulled version:
/index.php
/application/controllers/Login.php
/application/controllers/admin/Dashboard.php
/application/core/MY_Controller.php
/application/helpers/custom_helper.php
/application/views/backend/dashboard/admin_inc/account_info.php
/application/views/backend/packages/add_pricing.php
/application/views/backend/users/subscriptions.php
/assets/admin/datetime/datetimepicker.js
/system_config/includes/databaseLibrary.php (then modify line 44 to the correct version)

And then install

I did the other way around, which was to install 2.5 nulled, replace all new/modified files from 2.6 without replacing the files mentioned above, updated the sql stuff and it went alright.

Good luck
it worked perfectly. thanks for your contribution

Thanks For Your Contribution But Few Thing I Needed To Highlighted Is When Created Item And Put Allergens With Photo It Will Appear Error And Hang And Needed Removed The Categories For Resolved It

Order Configuration Unable To Be Switching On, Is That This 2 Item Able Anyone Can Fixed It Let Me Able To Try The Locked Feature

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thanks For Your Contribution But Few Thing I Needed To Highlighted Is When Created Item And Put Allergens With Photo It Will Appear Error And Hang And Needed Removed The Categories For Resolved It

Order Configuration Unable To Be Switching On, Is That This 2 Item Able Anyone Can Fixed It Let Me Able To Try The Locked Feature
I had those problems too, and I think those are bugs from the app itself, in the meantime the developer has released a newer 2.6 version with some bugs fixed, but it does not mention the ones above:
Code:
version 2.6 -       02 August 2022
 - Fix the PayPal payment issues
 - Security question issues

Anyway the 2 workarounds I found are
1st problem: photo upload) Go to version 2.5 and grab file /assets/admin/main.js and replace what you have on version 2.6.
Or just uncomment (remove the // from the beginning of lines), on that file on version 2.6, lines 98 to 102, and 105 to 125

2nd problem: order configuration: The fastest way i found was to go directly to the database on table restaurant_list and modify the record i want on fields (in the order they appear on the interface):
is_tax
is_question
is_coupon
is_language
stock_status
is_stock_count
is_review
is_customer_login
is_area_delivery
is_call_waiter
is_pin
(the above fields are set 0 for disabled, 1 for enabled)
discount
tax_fee
min_order
delivery_charge_in
es_time
(the above fields are set with figures)
time_slot
(the above field is either the word minutes or hours)
pin_number
(the above field is set with a number)
is_kds
is_kds_pin
(the above fields are set 0 for disabled, 1 for enabled)
kds_pin
(the above field is set with a number)

Good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock