• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system Version 3.2.0 – 13 April 2024

No permission to download
All, I Try Created Google Map API And Also And Enable The Restaurant Google Map Feature That I Had Created But I Using Android Phone Order Using Cash On Delivery Unable To Locate The Location. When I Do Ordering It Just Locate A Hour No Outcome. May You Please Advice Me. Hope Someone Can Reply Me As Soon As Can

Is That I Needed Apply Billing Then Can Try For It

Last edited:
Hello, could someone make the envato code request null? to activate the extended license ?? I can't find the solution anywhere, if someone managed to activate it 100%, please share the final solution, I'm waiting for an answer, thank you very much

explain to me what is included in the extended license, and I will tell you whether it is true or not. I don't use this product. I put it on a long time ago. now I just get updates for free
Extended license allow additional payment gateway to be added to admin panel. To check if this has extended license just go to admin panel and click settings and click upgrade license you will see the text in green box that says you are using extended license but if u see a bluebox. It means you are using a regular license. pls help us check ur admin. Thanks

Reactions: zordrok
NULLED : EXTENDED

There you go fully nulled with everything working. Let me know if anything.

Make sur you follow the documentation

@Treplay009 Great user!!!
file upload is ok
unpacking is ok
installation start is ok
fields in the installation is ok
entry to home public view is ok
login to user panel is ok
create admin user is ok
creating a restaurant is ok
creating users is ok
EXTENDED LICENSE (WHICH ENABLES PWA, AND VIRUAL PAYMENTS) is ok
I keep trying...
Thank you very much for the contribution thank you really God and all your loved ones take care of you blessings

gerek updated QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system with a new update entry:

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

version 2.6 - 28 July 2022
Added
- Rudias based delivery
- Change field added for COD
- Added 6 month for package duration
- Security questions for Customer and forget password.
- Tax included/excluded
- Item tax with included/excluded
- Multiple allergens for product
- Password For KDS Access

- Fix
- Disabled table and pin when call waiter comes from qr code
- Fix image upload in text editor
- Fix allergens issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do Anyone Facing Language Changing Problem, After Change Language It Remain Default Language. If Logged In Sometime It Able Changed. Is Version 2.6 Nulled And Fixed This Problem

Check it:
\application\controllers\Login.php
On line 856 Replace This :
Code:
$this->session->set_flashdata('error', 'Invalid Purchases Code / PUrchase code already used');
                redirect(base_url('login'));

For This:
Code:
$insert = $this->admin_m->update_setting($data,$site_id,'settings');

And try to login again using any code

Reactions: SagatGS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohsen2255
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock