• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus 3.5.0

No permission to download
Newbie, trying to install, but can not. Had 500 error. How to fix?
Thank you for all advises

any updates about the latest version?
//removed by moderator. Please reupload the file after renaming the original zip file. Your zip file name contains your account code attached which may lead to your codecanyon account ban if they finds out.

Is untouched

Last edited by a moderator:
White Devil updated QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus with a new update entry:

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless qr restaurant menus

## 2.6.0 - 2021-08-15

### New

* Easy change of all "Restaurants" to something like shop, vendor, company ( now restaurants table is renamed to companies)

### Fixes

* Added missing string for translate
* Plan set by admin, was overwritten
* Dark / Light logo

### Modules

* [Stripe Link Checkout](https://mobidonia.gumroad.com/l/stripech) ( Stripe Hosted Checkout )
* [Staff](https://mobidonia.gumroad.com/l/staffmodule) ( allow staff to manage orders)
* [FlutterWave...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: eiken
Can we get the newest version, please?

3.0.0 - 2021-11-08

New

• QR Per table ( not mentioned in the video )
  • New apps organization
  • Modify Qty on each item in order
  • Force users to paid plans
  • Disable pickup/delivery.
  • Compatible with new modules and easier to make design changes on menu

Fixes
  • Lot of small bug fixes

Hi all i have this issues when installed please help ?

The command "mysql --user="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_USER}" --password="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PASSWORD}" --host="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_HOST}" --port="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PORT}" --database="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_DATABASE}" < "${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PATH}"" failed. Exit Code: 1(General error) Working directory: C:\xampp\htdocs\antnera\public Output: ================ Error Output: ================ 'mysql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Hello,

For those who want the latest version of QR Menu Marker, download only the available version (ex: 2.6.3, Thanks to @aaeq16 ) after your installation, head to updates and click on the update 2.6.3 button as many times as possible until it says "Latest Version".
Sometimes you may get error messages but don't panic, go back to your settings page and keep clicking.
Be patient, it took me about 15 - 20 minutes to get to the latest version

Hello,

For those who want the latest version of QR Menu Marker, download only the available version (ex: 2.6.3, Thanks to @aaeq16 ) after your installation, head to updates and click on the update 2.6.3 button as many times as possible until it says "Latest Version".
Sometimes you may get error messages but don't panic, go back to your settings page and keep clicking.
Be patient, it took me about 15 - 20 minutes to get to the latest version
Maybe you try and update this for us?

I keep getting 'connection timed out' error even after increasing my execution time to 300s

up+

Can we get the updated version 3.2.0 2022-03-20

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus​

up+

Can we get the updated version 3.2.0 2022-03-20

QR Menu Maker - SaaS - Contactless Restaurant Menus​

can you zip and send me your module?

I'll provide the update

Just login to cpanel and go to installation directory. you will see the module folder, and zip and send here.

Mine got deleted while updating and I can't start from the beginning again

Attachments

• screenshot (2).png
    screenshot (2).png
    9.3 KB · Views: 40
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock