• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Q- 🤷 Anyone Experienced w. Crypto Flash Loan Trading?

m1zz

Nov 5, 2020
The Dark Web
3seo.io

Hey all, :)

So I'm fairly new to the crypto world and wanted to ask those who have more experience...​

I've been hearing a lot about making big profits using flash loans and flash loan bots..​

for eg.​

and it really seems like I'm missing out... I've never used money that's not mine to trade, and you can guess that the profits (and losses of course) were very minor..​

But it seems like with some knowledge of solidity and blockchain networks, you can easily take out a flash loan and make some good profits...​

My question is, has anyone had much experience with flash loan trading? To me, it just sounds a bit scary because we're talking big money!​

Would love to hear about your experience??

Hey all, :)

So I'm fairly new to the crypto world and wanted to ask those who have more experience...​

I've been hearing a lot about making big profits using flash loans and flash loan bots..​

for eg.​

and it really seems like I'm missing out... I've never used money that's not mine to trade, and you can guess that the profits (and losses of course) were very minor..​

But it seems like with some knowledge of solidity and blockchain networks, you can easily take out a flash loan and make some good profits...​

My question is, has anyone had much experience with flash loan trading? To me, it just sounds a bit scary because we're talking big money!​

Would love to hear about your experience??

Don't do it, all that codes you see on the videos to "copy-paste" behind them had malicious codes that send all the "minimum needed $100" to the scammer.

More detailed:

Wow I couldn't have guessed that 🧐 thanks haven't tried it.

But in general, is it worth trying out using flash loans? Ive never tried trading using code, I used mostly binance platform etc.

So does anyone make any money in crypto??! :S Maybe only all the people that make a crypto course and sell it? lol
I've made about $1000 in crypto for free, but that was around 2014. Now you have to spend money first, with high risk of course if you want profit. :) or maybe I am just wrong.

I've made about $1000 in crypto for free, but that was around 2014. Now you have to spend money first, with high risk of course if you want profit. :) or maybe I am just wrong.
Have you tried flash loans? it's basically running a smart contract, where you borrow (lots of) money, use it to make a transaction, like arbitrage or some form of trade, and within that same contract, you have to pay back the loan with interest. If you haven't paid it back, money returns to lender and the only thing you lose is gas fee. Sounds ridiculously amazing, but that's the concept :D

No one tried it??

Have you tried flash loans? it's basically running a smart contract, where you borrow (lots of) money, use it to make a transaction, like arbitrage or some form of trade, and within that same contract, you have to pay back the loan with interest. If you haven't paid it back, money returns to lender and the only thing you lose is gas fee. Sounds ridiculously amazing, but that's the concept :D

No one tried it??
personally i don't like concept of borrowing, but i am no longer interested in crypto, so maybe my knowledge nowadays is wrong. So make sure to read any review on reputable sites, not just some youtube video I suggest. Good luck!

personally i don't like concept of borrowing, but i am no longer interested in crypto, so maybe my knowledge nowadays is wrong. So make sure to read any review on reputable sites, not just some youtube video I suggest. Good luck!
Thanks 👍 though I can't say I know any reputable reviews sites that aren't forgulent. Hard to trust anything online nowadays.

I've been hearing a lot about flash loans, I would like to know how it's fone also, if you find something plz post it back bro.

I spent a few hours reading the codes of these smart contracts, as they said in this threat - the BNB that you "send" to the smart contract will be redirected to the scammer's wallet.
To be able to successfully execute a flash loan, you have to be good at solidity, and understand what you are doing exactly (oracle manipulation, price dump, reentrancy etc..) - then you'll need to code the smart contract based on this logic. There is no "universal" contract that works for all flash loans. every single opportunity needs a different contract.

Reactions: m1zz
I spent a few hours reading the codes of these smart contracts, as they said in this threat - the BNB that you "send" to the smart contract will be redirected to the scammer's wallet.
To be able to successfully execute a flash loan, you have to be good at solidity, and understand what you are doing exactly (oracle manipulation, price dump, reentrancy etc..) - then you'll need to code the smart contract based on this logic. There is no "universal" contract that works for all flash loans. every single opportunity needs a different contract.
I very quickly realised that what those scammers do in the code is importing a function from an ipfs file that sits in the cloud, the function basically sends the money into the scammers wallet. If you look up BNB on YouTube you'll find so many scam accounts publishing videos on how to "make money with flash loans".

I gave up on that notion, the theory part of a flash loan sounds good, but nothing really can be done with it unless you're a seasoned web3 developer that knows the ups and downs of the coin market.

Reactions: Turab
I very quickly realised that what those scammers do in the code is importing a function from an ipfs file that sits in the cloud, the function basically sends the money into the scammers wallet. If you look up BNB on YouTube you'll find so many scam accounts publishing videos on how to "make money with flash loans".

I gave up on that notion, the theory part of a flash loan sounds good, but nothing really can be done with it unless you're a seasoned web3 developer that knows the ups and downs of the coin market.
That's absolutely true, very few people check the IPFS, so they wouldn't suspect anything
i'm myself a web3 developer, flash loans are truly not that easy, you need a goddamn HUGE brain to find the opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: m1zz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock