• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Put a donation system for the babiato

morfeu

Oct 12, 2018
This forum has already helped me a lot in my service and still help, it will be fair to donate each member to maintain a forum (For Brasil)

Reactions: Babak and Mscv50
I was to asking to some staff the same thing. I would me more than happy to donate something for all the help and content that this community give us :)

Reactions: Babak and Mscv50
It's something to consider for sure if the owner finds a way of doing it without ruining this forum's main differentiator.

Reactions: Mscv50
This idea should not be nulled. I would like to hand out a coffee or two as a gesture of appreciation.

Reactions: Babak
good idea to make community grow, at least stable...
I am facing some error to access forum lately

I have had captchas appearing every time i perform a search. I think there was also a warning about perhaps having malware on my computer. For me I only had to change the location from my VPN and it stopped.

Hope that helps :)

Hi, this is a great idea, these funds can even be used to buy those other scripts we don’t have.

Hi, this is a great idea, these funds can even be used to buy those other scripts we don’t have.

That's what I thought as well, but unfortunately after spending $100+ on plugins, I have received literally 0 donations. Quite sad, but oh well. It's understandable.

Paypal will not accept donations coming from this type of forum. If you feel like donating contact an admin and do it directly.

Paypal will not accept donations coming from this type of forum. If you feel like donating contact an admin and do it directly.
We can create a product on a subdomain or something and give it a name like website development course pack then set a price.

There are many ways to achieve it.

Reactions: thelab and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock