• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Purchased & Working] NextHour 2.8.2 + App

To circumvent the download limit
Create a folder on your google drive
Upon opening the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jo38ZUDuEI9dNOIczVzu-_BuFvvNPOjJ/view
Click on the folder icon in the top right folder
Click the add another shortcut button
Navigate to the folder you created and then click the add another shortcut button here
The system will create a file shortcut inside the folder you created
Now make a request to download the folder (generally as a zip).
Google drive will compress and start the download with the file
it same, Gdrive
To circumvent the download limit
Create a folder on your google drive
Upon opening the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jo38ZUDuEI9dNOIczVzu-_BuFvvNPOjJ/view
Click on the folder icon in the top right folder
Click the add another shortcut button
Navigate to the folder you created and then click the add another shortcut button here
The system will create a file shortcut inside the folder you created
Now make a request to download the folder (generally as a zip).
Google drive will compress and start the download with the file
can you share the file copy?
I've tried that method, but it's still user limited download,
because the Drive File has exceeded the quota for download

i have purchased the original file , what i can say is the flutter app is actually buggy , i can't deploy the app as per official docs , command returning some false positive, grandle issue ,exception code 1. like that. I am using the lastest android studio,vs code still not able to get it. If someone can guide me it will be really helpful.

i have purchased the original file , what i can say is the flutter app is actually buggy , i can't deploy the app as per official docs , command returning some false positive, grandle issue ,exception code 1. like that. I am using the lastest android studio,vs code still not able to get it. If someone can guide me it will be really helpful.
I successfully deployed the app without issues..copy paste the error here..
before that in the terminal run
Code:
gradle
gradlew

Reactions: modman9
Hello guys, successfully installed 2.8.2 version, ty for uploading here. Error 500 when trying to register, themes not changing. The rest is working fine. Can somebody upload the new 3.1.0 version here please? Thank you.

Hello guys, successfully installed 2.8.2 version, ty for uploading here. Error 500 when trying to register, themes not changing. The rest is working fine. Can somebody upload the new 3.1.0 version here please? Thank you.
For this you have to check what is the error causing and for that you have to turn debug mode to true.

Reactions: TUDGE
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock