• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Purchasable Bookings for Zoom Meetings

VLVD51

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all,

I was thinking if anybody could give some recommendations for a set of WordPress plugins?

I need to set up a educational site where the teacher can host both private lessons and classes for groups.
The lessons would preferably air by using Zoom as the person who wants the site for himself already has a Zoom Pro subscription. It would be great if the Zoom actually integrates to the site instead of requiring the app to be installed.

- All classes would be live lessons (no hosted videos)
- All classes / Private classes should be purchasable separately (not looking for monthly subscription model)
- The site should have a booking system that integrates to Google Calendar

What would be your go?

Thanks!

Hello,
You can set up a fully functional LMS on sharepoint too. Hit me upif you needhelp with that

Hello,
You can set up a fully functional LMS on sharepoint too. Hit me upif you needhelp with that
Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

I'm looking for wordpress solution. I've never heard about sharepoint but by googling it up it's some kind of microsoft teams product?

If it integrate with wordpress i'm happy to hear more.

At the moment it looks like TutorLMS is the winner for me.

Best Regards,
VLAD

Hi there

BuddyBoss theme (Excellent social e-learning look) + BuddyBoss platform pro plugin (this does zoom meeting with dozen of others options) + LearnDash plugin (to set up courses and sell them) + Woocommerce for payment + this is the installation you need... You will avoid using many many plugins.

My own e-school has 12 plugins only, this include speed, security, membership and what I mentioned.

If you need help, let me know.
Cheers

Reactions: gordian
Hi there

BuddyBoss theme (Excellent social e-learning look) + BuddyBoss platform pro plugin (this does zoom meeting with dozen of others options) + LearnDash plugin (to set up courses and sell them) + Woocommerce for payment + this is the installation you need... You will avoid using many many plugins.

My own e-school has 12 plugins only, this include speed, security, membership and what I mentioned.

If you need help, let me know.
Cheers
Hi nobs,

Can you share the 12 Plugins please.

Thanks a lot.

Gord!@n

Hi there
I mentioned the most important ones already... the rest is just the usual:

Plugins:
=========
BetterDocs
BetterDocs pro < For help & knowledge base.
LearnDash
WishlistMember < I use this because it integrate newsletter systems, BB extra options, protection.
Woocommerce
Wocommerce subscriptions < this because i sell membership monthly, yearly
BuddyCommerce < this show the shop and subscription in members profile
LearnDash Woocommerce integration.
Elementor
Elementor pro
BuddyPlatform standart, I don't use the pro version, as I don't need Zoom etc.
LightSpeed cache < Cache speed + images in Webp format.
Bunny CDN < Cache
Advanced no Captcha < For registrations and logins.

Theme:
=========
BuddyBoss theme.

That's it, all can be found here.
-This setup is complicated, but it answer all the needs I have, each one of you has a special need, so write the options you want before picking the plugins. not all options are wanted by everybody.
-As you see, no extra plugins, each plugin has one or many functions.
-My host is very secured, that is why I do not use security plugins for attacks etc.
-You need a good host, not cheap shared one.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: gordian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock