• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform

ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform v3.9

No permission to download
Please try this method to null this script.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
To bypass license verification.
open file and comment these lines 14,15,16
Or simply remove if condition.
If(){
//some validation code
}

let me know if it worked for you. this method worked for me.
Enjoy! ;)
like this post will be appreciated.[/SPOILER]
(y)it worked bro(y)big thanks

Hello, can you help me resolve error 500 of the automatic payments gateway? After setting up the Payment method when I press to save the page, an error of 500 always appears.

Hi, permit me to say this and pls don't ban me.
I am trying to install this script on my server but my server doesn't support 8.1 but it has 8.0. I reached to my hosting they said is not supported yet and no definite time. So pls I don't know if you have a skills I can know to depreciate the script to work for 80 or less. Thanks

Reactions: atiq2938
Hello, can you help me resolve error 500 of the automatic payments gateway? After setting up the Payment method when I press to save the page, an error of 500 always appears.
were you able to fix it? I'm the same, I can't use the automatics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock