• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[PROMO] Free Hosting for 1 Year from Create.com

Anyone can see FTP settings? i have limited Cpanel access and I dont see FTP

Like i said and will say again, better pay for hosting then get free because they steal your data and post everywhere thats what they do always open your eyes people!
I dont know if their aim is to steal data but server is keep crashing
I had enough moving my site

I got my free Sapphire reseller account, but they initially wouldn't confirm me due to signing up behind a VPN.

Required the same level of personal identity confirmation as opening a crypto account with Coinbase, which is more than a little unusual for hosting.

No idea what I'll do with the it — hosting sites for 'clients' I wish to fire as they are too cheap to pay is my only thought at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
I got 25 sites WordPress plan today. Just register using the USA or Canada VPN or proxy but select and fill your country's details after that they will ask you to verify your details and domain. don't argue if you want it for free just do it otherwise ignore it and buy from somewhere else.
Thanks for great share

I got 25 sites WordPress plan today. Just register using the USA or Canada VPN or proxy but select and fill your country's details after that they will ask you to verify your details and domain. don't argue if you want it for free just do it otherwise ignore it and buy from somewhere else.
Thanks for great share

Good Luck!

thanks a lot sharing, worked like a charm.
KfZpxvw.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock