• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[PROMO] Free Hosting for 1 Year from Create.com

I agreed that this offer is fraud by itself, I signed up in my home IP and it was active, few hours later it flagged my account as Fraud and ask for Government issued ID ;p They use this to trick innocent people to give them ID credential

OMG no, I tried again to get the 2nd one but access was blocked. are the others the same?

is this promo still ongoing? because I tried with other browsers it remained the same, or my IP was blocked? i don't use vpn or the like.

Not free in my country :(, tho its 99% discount lol hahaha

1611203286058.png

**no way on updating the promo code.

Last edited:
I would suggest don't waste your precious time on this fraud host, Yesterday I created my account, everything works fine, The status was ACTIVE, Today I received the following email asking for my personal private information just for the sake of free hosting. What the hell they are collecting from the individual as rightly mentioned by @wzafar they don't have even a privacy policy page. Stay Away
waist.png
Me too hahaha my account says Fraud,they asking for my personal detailed hahaha

This is a location wise service, in Indian it's not free. But work on VPN with FAKE USA address.
I have still my order is pending.
and it's not showing as pending, but its showing a "Fraud". :LOL: Isn't it???. I have manage to comeback with 3 account and its active from last 3days.

Canada, But go ahead with address proof, otherwise no chance at all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock